+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: No Topic thread (please respond to the previous post when posting)

Administrator

We're actually discussing the next SoT, although since I've been gone there hasn't been anything new on it. I'll review what's been discussed so far and get it going.

Secret Agent

I am SOOOOOOO happy today...

Thats what she said

Thats good. Ironicly I'm REALLY depressed today. Within last night and this morning, the bomb has been dropped on me...everywhere. Everywhere I go lately its been rants.

also last night, I found out my ex has a new bf. Although that itself doesn't bug me, it was when. Movies last week, she was all close to me, and when I leave, a dude she met off of myyearbook came up to her. They made out like 4 times she said, then yesterday they started dating. That, plus everything else...I'm about ready to just go vegetable for a couple days.

PS. If anyone really cares, this is my ex
    DO U LIKE WATER????? then u like 75% of me.

Water type is the god of all. Johto will always be the best region ever (though topaz's Caldera & Kirant will be 2nd)

Secret Agent

That spoiler I could open...

Also, a key to never getting depressed by people: Realize that they tend to make stupid decisions. Why do people do things? People are stupid. I'm not sure that you people can relate to what I'm talking about, being people. Not necessarily stupid people. I would not call any of you that. Just that is the first adjective that comes to mind when people say "people". They tend to get annoyed when I tell them that.
    Last edited by Cyndadile; 06-28-10 at 05:55 PM.

Administrator

That's a pretty big burn you took there, Quinn. Hopefully you get through and find the right person for you.

Thats what she said

thanx. I know it seems like another relationship, but it just hurts. Along with all else. But dont worry, I'll still work as hard as I can. The one thing I'm afraid of is that it will show in my work. I dont wanna start throwing BS up here, so, idk... but yah. I'll get through it.

I'm kinda scared though, I might see her tonight... I dont wanna get the living shit beat outta me by her bf. (I dont fight, uless it is for protection. I normally just take the hits, although, I haven't been in one since 7th grade)

Water type is the god of all. Johto will always be the best region ever (though topaz's Caldera & Kirant will be 2nd)

the Dragon Master

I almost got into one in 8th grade but managed to keep from getting into it before the student could do anything...
    i was running errands for a couple of teachers between classes and a student didnt notice me coming up to the door and opening it even though we locked eyes for a few seconds...
    i have this feeling he just wanted me out of school...

anyway quinn i hope you can get through it well
    and hey since she's there most likely there won't be a fight
    (in theory unless she hates your guts but i extremely doubt it so you'll be fine)
    Xbox: Y2K Virus
    PSN: Ryu-Tenno
    DeviantArt: LordStephen

Thats what she said

yah, there wasn't.

Is there anyone in upper utah who wants to go swimmin?

aut vincere aut mori

It's getting hot now, dang.

Peeps on here need to update articles more:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/iphon...term=pokerealm

Secret Agent

Soooo hot...

Question: Am I the only person who finds the clouds left behind by fireworks slightly interesting?

Thats what she said

*zero. U started pokerealm??? I've been on there once or twice, long time ago, when I had internet. I had fun in a hacking battle thingy. My arceus team versus this dude that was legends. It rocked!

*cynd. I was actually talking about that to my "lover". (I love this chick. Her and I are like BF sister bro love! I freakin love her!!!) we were talking bout that. I'm like, "I dont come for the fireworks, I come for the clouds after, and the streams before So she slaps my sunburn. lolz.

Odd things happened this week.

1. My ex. I'm bringin her up again. Me and my friend, paul, went to the pool (I got decently burned , but I'm going again tommorow). So we are talking about all sorts of stuff comming up. She came up along with the other that clawed my arm open. I quote from him, "Have you seen *____My ex*? She looks like freakin whore village!" I say, "I've seen her. She doesn't look to well, I'm not gonna lie, but she isn't Whore village. About 30 minutes later, guess who comes to the pool? I started laughing in awe! So I'm on the phone, she's there, just waiting for me to finish, and once I hang up the phone, I get like hug tackled. I'm nice, so we all tag along, and me and my friend start messing round. She jumped on his back, I on her's and we went through the pool. The only weird thing that happened that day was that I found out about her and her new BF's "life". akward....

The next day, my friend tells me that when we were all messing around, she kinda tried stuff to him , though he didn't let her.

2. Cherry days! That was fun. Up here where we live, we celebrate a day called Cherry Day's since we are famous for our cherries. We saw her again, so we all tagged along again, with another friend of mine, Taylor. We all were BSing again, and she was like all over me...then there was the fireworks for 4th of july. That was fun. Everyone, including her, was there. It was really fun though.

3. I might be starting a business. Along with those 2 friends, we might start a cabinetmaking business. It will be really small for the start, but who knows, we might either fail epicly or rise sky high. I was gonna go today to help clean the basement we might start working in, but I couldn't :P. Along with my dream of becoming a game designer (graphic's, music, or maybe even coding. Yes...I've worked with audio before. Its fun, though my stuff sucked so I never really speak of it) with the cabinetmaking, I'll be set.

Secret Agent

Sounds like things are looking up for you. Can't say I entirely understand the situation with your ex, but then again I've never understood human behavior.

Thats what she said

my ex is so mixed right now. When her BF's away, she is all over me, but I dont allow it. although I kinda miss her, still, she is acting really (I hate to say it but...) slutty.

but yah, jobs might start comming my way

Thats what she said

so my ex broke up with her BF. Shes really sad, and I feel bad for her...anyways.

let there be many stuff.

How I got decently burned last week at the pool, I had to douse my shoulders in screen so they wouldn't go worst. (Ive got a good story for that, later)

I DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO!!! I'm sad but at the same time, HAPPY! No comments on my roothaven (is it good now?), I made a bradly overworld (that ISN'T BASED ON BROCK )Shiny pokemon finished today, so later I'll finish rallying them up and send that off, but many still need time to finish up, like Gypseer, and the ones from today. I could work with the title (which I might for the demo!). I could also pull up my ambush animation, but I dont wanna restart that (since the damn animator doesn't save my work on the list, so I have to restart. It imports, but isn't on the list).

Tommorow might be great or hell.
    So me and my friend paul might go to the pool again tommorow, but he wan'ts to invite one of my other ex's. One that clawed my arm open last school year (thats another fun story for ya'll. My arm was sooooo bloody. It was a MESS. Blood everywhere!). So how my friend ex broke up with her BF, I'm gonna invite her to help her with the "getting over" part. If she doesn't go though, I wont though either. I dont wanna go alone, and I dont really want my sunburns to be ripped open by the other's claws. Now THAT would be a bloody mess...

Thats what she said

HAHAHAHAHA. I FOUND PURE AWESOMENESS!
    http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/4287/gsctoolszm3.png

the Dragon Master

nice!!
    this means we can mess around with them for whatever though we can get better stuff from spriters resource...
    still the graphics were good for it's time...
    (i personally like the superNES graphics prior to the 3d graphics that they made in the N64 and up...)
    Which reminds me does anybody know as to when the Nintendo 3DS is going to come out??? i don't care if it's japan first or the us first i'm just wondering...
    (i know that B&W will come out this fall in japan, or at least i'm sure it's this fall i dont remember but shortly afterwords it'll be in the us...)

Thats what she said

yeah. That was the best gen ever! It would be fun just to mess around with them.

3ds...not sure. They showed it in E3, though I dont think they said a release date.

Black and white are commin out in september (as usual), so I'm guessing they will come out around late febuary to early april

Secret Agent

Yeah, I'm kinda nervous abot those games.

One advantage to going at the speed limit: you will almost never have to worry about following distance. And when you have a tailgater, you don't have to increase following distance. It's already more than enough. And rising.

I hate driving. All the people behind me (people pile up when you are at the speed limit, even on less-traveled roads) hate me driving, too.

Thats what she said

you can drive? lol. I have yet to take the test...I'm lazy (and busy). I do need to take it soon though. I dont know my cars, but google does. Which type do you drive?

Secret Agent

I don't have a liscence, just a permit.

I don't exactly know what kind, but it is an SUV or something.

Thats what she said

hahaha. I dont wanna sound weird or anything....but you sound EXACTLY like me! HAHAHAH

Valued Topaz Contributor

Speaking of weird... Just got back from a Weird Al concert. I find myself wondering why "We all have cell phones, so come on, let's get real..." hasn't yet appeared on one of his albums. He sang it this time, and the last time I saw him.

Thats what she said

he sings at concerts??? I never knew that. Did he sing Weasel Stomping Day ?

Valued Topaz Contributor

No, though I wish he would have. I wanted to hear more from Straight Outta Lynwood, but he only did two from it: "White and Nerdy" and part of "Trapped in the Drive Thru." He did a handful from the album that's coming out later this year, though. And when he did "The Saga Begins," a bunch of stormtroopers and Darth Vader came onstage. [The stormtroopers danced. Vader... not so much.]

Secret Agent

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn View Post
    hahaha. I dont wanna sound weird or anything....but you sound EXACTLY like me! HAHAHAH
    I've actually been thinking that myself lately... YOU'RE ME FROM ANOTHER DIMENTION!!! YOU'RE HERE TO KILL ME!!! No, no... don't bring me back to the cuckoo house...

Ah, music. I don't have an ipod or anything, so I basically just listen to the radio. I never thought that music was important to me untill a couple of years ago. I can't name a band or a song, but I actually know some very well.

Uber Blob

I just discovered, by myself, that tri-achnids can FLY!
    Last edited by ikkyblob; 07-13-10 at 01:09 PM.

Please help her grow.

Thats what she said

Quote Originally Posted by Cyndadile View Post
    I've actually been thinking that myself lately... YOU'RE ME FROM ANOTHER DIMENTION!!! YOU'RE HERE TO KILL ME!!! No, no... don't bring me back to the cuckoo house...

Ah, music. I don't have an ipod or anything, so I basically just listen to the radio. I never thought that music was important to me untill a couple of years ago. I can't name a band or a song, but I actually know some very well.
    Or you might be saying that to trick me. So you (being me in the future) can take me back with you and test on me.) Lol. Me and a friend here are talking about music (along with everything else lolz)

Is a triachnid a bug?

the Dragon Master

sounds like it to me...
    @ mewlover: did he sing Everybody Polkamon???

Valued Topaz Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn View Post
    Or you might be saying that to trick me. So you (being me in the future) can take me back with you and test on me.) Lol. Me and a friend here are talking about music (along with everything else lolz)
    O.O So Cyndadile is Quinn from the future. The past version possesses extensive musical knowledge, while the future version doesn't, and... *While attempting to process the implications of this conversation, her head explodes.*

@Virus: No, he didn't sing it, although it would have been great, if he had. Not too long ago, I was in the car with one of my friends and going through music on my ipod, and I started singing along to that song, and she couldn't believe I knew [most of] the words to it. lol

Secret Agent

Nah, Quinn is just my evil twin from another dimension.

Valued Topaz Contributor

Oh, okay. That makes more sense. [...]

Secret Agent

I seem to have that effect on most people.

Anyways, I dislike driving. I really do.

Thats what she said

cynd. I haven't driven too much yet, so Idk. I'm murder at mario kart if that counts

*mewlover. I'm from the original demention. The time space coninuum one. I think cyndadile is me that has gone through a black hole. I HAVE RETURNED, YET I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN HERE! (I you thought one quinn was enough??? Let there be hell!!! MUAHHAHAHAHA!)

when you go through alternate dementions, it can mess with your mind. I dont know which music cyndadile likes, but you know mine. (Mostly rock, some scream...yeah.)

Totally serious, this scream band I listen to...I used to use them to keep me awake during class. (I would have a way to get by with the earbud in my ear), but now, I fall asleep on them. I woke up a couple days ago to see a song played like 100 times while I was asleep.

Secret Agent

Quinn. I would know what happened. I went through it. Not you.

Its not that I'm not good at it, I just don't like doing it. Although going at the speed limit in the left lane is fun.

And, I'm decent at Mario Kart for the gamecube. The skills don't really transfer over.

Thats what she said

so what happened then?

hahaha. gamecube I was murder, and wii, I used to be. Idk what happened, but I can't control it as easy now :P

Secret Agent

Ok, so here is what happened.

I am from this another dimension. I came to this dimension through a tear in the Space-Time-Reality Fabric. In order to survive here, I needed someone similar enough to me to hide my existance from the Reality Police. So, slowly, I brought someone from another dimension, that was me, but not too me-ish, through thousands of tiny Reality tears. You never noticed because of just how gradual the change was. The dimensions were so similar that you didn't notice the change, much like, say, you don't really notice that you are growing taller. Now that you are here, the Reality Police will not be able to find me here. The reason I couldn't use the me that was already here was that the me in this dimension got killed by someone who broke into a jewelry store to steal curtains (maybe I should post the prolog to my book so that you understand the reference).

Also, maybe real driving ruined videogame driving abilities for you?

Thats what she said

wow. So which demention was I in before

I have yet to drive. I still need the test, which I have yet to take.

Secret Agent

I can't exactly say. I mean, the names are so detailed (because there are so many) that I'd go over the character limit. In fact, there are infinite dimensions.

I think I've figured out why I don't like driving. It's a compound thing. I strongly believe that humans, in general, are stupid (no offense, people). Therefore, I pay extra attention to make sure people in cars around me aren't about to do something stupid. I pay so much attention to driving that I can't concentrate on other things. That does not work for me. My brain is wired in such a way that I NEED to be able to make random connections between things. I NEED to think of something. I CAN'T focus on one thing without going insane (the bad way, the other way I'm too late). I think that's why I have to write. I have to get my ideas down, I have to let my brain work the way it does. I can't do that while driving. I don't know if other people entirely understand that. Most of my friends don't. It kinda sets me apart from my friends, and while I'm good with that most of the time, at other times, it is terrible.

Stumbling

I pay so much attention to driving that I can't concentrate on other things.
    That's what you're supposed to do. If you don't do that you turn into one of those scary drivers that veers into oncoming traffic when they see something on the side of the road. :s

Secret Agent

Yeah, but I really don't like that. My brain can't deal with concentrating on one thing.

+ Reply to Thread