Thread: Quinn's maps.

Threaded View

Thats what she said

Default Quinn's maps.

Me and an Admin were talking, and I was actually going to become one of the new mappers. That stopped once I couldn't get a working RPG maker. (2003 has horrible amount of Tile limitation, and XP has too big of a resolution for my notebook)
    That being said, I found a way to make "general maps" in Photoshop, with grids.
    When/If we see a returning mapper, or maybe a new one, they can just use these as their guides.
    So, now that shinies are starting to rally down, my next projects are going to mostly be trainers, these maps, and hopefully move animations. (excludes urgent stuff, like the overworlds)

Last, not too important. I dont know about how some of the tree's and the path grass (the short, everywhere grass, not the tall, pokemon grass) work. I know how in the games the trees are the same with the cities/ routes by it, and the path grass is random. I know that, this is just a map, there will be some little errors. Errors that will be fixed once they are created in RPG maker.

So, I'll probably produce a map or 2 every other day, so here's my 1st. Changes can be made.
    (VERY BIG IMAGE)
    http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/1391/route205.png
    Now here's my lecture on the route.
    House either contains no-one (spooky-ish), or just some random person.
    You can battle at the least, 2 trainers, and at the most 4-5.
    Trainers appear at the beginning of the fork (near the tree side), 2 in the lower part, and the last near the end of the route, right by the 2 grass patches, in that area cut in the trees.

This route is known for the 4 Big trees that have been growing in the center for many years.
    Last edited by Quinn; 06-23-10 at 05:29 PM.
    DO U LIKE WATER????? then u like 75% of me.

Water type is the god of all. Johto will always be the best region ever (though topaz's Caldera & Kirant will be 2nd)