+ Reply to Thread

Thread: STILL Not Pokemon

Better Than That Guy

Default STILL Not Pokemon

But still contains super powers. Since I'm not allowed to "advertise" (read: link to another sight that is actually dedicate to this stuff, which is about the topic and thus completely on-topic), I'll just post it here. Athough there's bits I plan to rewrite. Well kinda. Depending on public opinion. Anyway, it's a Harry Potter, Bioshock crossover, enjoy!

Chapter 1:

Or Chapter 1?:

Which is better?

Of course, I would link you to the site and have this be a discussion thread, but apparently that's ADVERTISING.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Rules
    Advertising is only allowed through a signature. Breaking this rule is a bannable offense. Mods and Admins have final judgment as to whether a post is considered advertisement or not.
    Point made.
    Last edited by SilentSentinel; 01-08-11 at 08:27 PM.

Better Than That Guy

Yes, and if I was I betting man, I'd bet the others would well otherwise. However I'm not so here's the OLD chapter 2, which I CBA to reformat and because I'm not allowed to link to a site (unless I post it on Youtube? :P :/ ) you'll just have to live with it.

Chapter 2 (OLD)

A youtube account is not another site. That would be fine.
    Last edited by SilentSentinel; 01-09-11 at 01:23 AM.

Administrator

Bioshock/Harry Potter crossover? Is this a fandom?

What are the random ~Of the Ashes~ for?

Also, please don't be vindictive. RP isn't out to get you, he's just trying to keep some kind of order. If we are to have rules, we need to draw the line at some point, and sometimes you will be lightly on the wrong side of the line. If you're not sure whether you're allowed to do something, PM a mod, instead of trying to shame us into letting you do whatever you want on your thread.

aut vincere aut mori

My point exactly. Like I said before, I'm going to start cracking down a bit on these things, especially since there have been a few more spambots around than usual lately.

Better Than That Guy

They where to seperate paragraphs; on the site, it's uploaded from OpenOffice, but they changed something and line breaks don't show up anymore.

Administrator

Stylistically, what do the ~Of the Ashes~ bring to your work that normal spacing does not? What do they represent?

Better Than That Guy

Usually, a time jump or major scene change. Normally they're centred and TBH I just find it looks nice.

+ Reply to Thread