Thread: Pokemon Onyx

look at me! I'm a god!
    Location: SLC, UT, USA, N. America, Earth, The solar system, the milky way, the whole general mish-mash

Default Pokemon Onyx

Okay, I am making a text RPG in inspiration of pkmn OI. It is called Pkmn Onyx, as said in my description beneath my avatar. Not Onix, like the pkmn, but Onyx, like the rock. Here is the description:

THE STORY
    Our story begins with a ring... just kidding. You have recently turned 13. Today, you and your friends are schedueled to meet with Proffesor Maple, a "field researcher" as she says, to get your first pokemon. When you do, one of your friends suggests you all take on the pkmn legue challenge. As you leave Sunflower Town to challenge the first gym, you all notice some dark clouds forming over Mt. Draco. Meanwhile, in an underground base, two brothers, their squad of commanders, and a handful of minions activate a tablet, unleashing a great, and possibly evil power. Thus completing phase 1 of Team Dimension's plan. Meanwhile, in Nyon City, the reigon's defensive force, Team Cipher, sees these dark clouds, and immediatly sends their 6 admins to stop what is happening. This begins the story...

Sorry I couldn't get the dex. My friend, who is also working on this, has half of the pkmn, and I'm posting at 7:45 A.M. on a friday. The website is under construction. But I will base pkmn onyx conversation here until the site is complete. Any questions?
    This is the NEW awesome comic:

aut vincere aut mori

Advertising outsite of signatures isn't really allowed, so I'm gonna have to lock this until further notice.