+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Possible adjustments to movesets/stats/etc?

Not your grandma's nerd

Default Possible adjustments to movesets/stats/etc?

I’m posting this topic because it’s probably going to come up soon enough (admittedly, now might be a little early, since we’re focusing on other things at the moment). I think we might want to, at some point, re-discuss movesets and/or stats (the latter not counting already-existing Pokemon), especially since many of our modern Topaz crew weren’t here two years ago when we last did them.

The reason this would have probably had to come up is because some of our current entries in the C/K Pokedex forum (not the Dex Entries, but the main section) have some things that need to be included, such as Egg Move lists, TM/HM lists, etc. I don’t know if those that are missing ever had final lists, but if not, this would be the chance to add them. Better sooner than later, because once the 11th hour comes around and everything’s put together, that’s always one of the worst times to spot any kind of error or need to get back to work (picture the last week before a huge theater production, and the night before Opening Night, the whole set collapses and the crew has to rebuild all of it within a few short hours).

Of course, if it’s too late to do any of this, or if what it says now is what goes in, never mind the rest of my post.
    Helpful tip of the day:
    Want to become a great PI? Always remember to zip up your pants.

Administrator

I can see you haven't really been checking for a while. Why don't you read the Corrections topic which will bring you to speed?

Not your grandma's nerd

Never mind this, then.
    Helpful tip of the day:
    Want to become a great PI? Always remember to zip up your pants.

+ Reply to Thread