+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Laura's map designs

Default Laura's map designs

hi there. I am not the oldest or best or hardest working on the project, I have been making an idea for a map. I was asked to make a swamp style zone, so far I have made a design (hopefully it has been submitted with this post) but my computer wont download the map maker used for your game, so I simply had to use a different one, get a picture of it and post it here hope u like it. If anyone can, would they continue this design for me on the real thing so it can be put into the game? it would mean the world to me if someone would. comment if u like it or not, thanks.
    Attached Images

Secret Agent

We appreciate any contributions, mamamew! Age isn't important here.

I really like the general "blobness" of the muddy areas, but there are a couple changes that would improve it. If the swamp grass was more patchy, with some tall grass mixed in, it might feel more swampy.

Also, from the perspective of putting it in the game, the only swampy area is Abaddon Swamp, which has exits to the north and south, not the east and west. It would also need to be a bit larger, and have well-defined edges to keep the player from getting out of the route.

Actually, it might fit well as it is if we incorporated it into the Safari Zone instead of Abaddon Swamp. I'm not sure how complete our concept maps of either area are.

ok thanks. ^-^

+ Reply to Thread