Posting this from OI, seeing if anyone is interested!

I am in the process of making a Super Mario Bros fangame, using an engine//level editor/already-made fangame program called "Super Mario Bros X". It features several aspects from Legend of Zelda II (Link from that game is the only non-Mario playable character!) and Super Metroid (MOTHER BRAIN OSHI), too!

Currently, only the first five (NOW SIX) levels are done in my game, and you'll need not only the program to actually play it, you'll also need a cool head and quick wits to survive (I'm better at making the levels than I initially thought I was...)!

Super Mario Bros. X download!

Infinity Loop V1(a link to my episode)

Instructions
1. Download SMBX. Let it install to your C drive, it's much easier to use that way.
2. When you go to extract my episode from the .rar file, extract the files to their own folder in the folder "worlds".
3. Start the game up and click the option to use one player (it's up to five or six, actually...but I don't know how to get the online function working...). When the Episode Select bit comes up, select "Infinity Loop" (the game comes with one episode already done, called "The Invasion 2".
4. ENJOY, OF COURSE!

Leave comments/questions here, 'kay?

CURRENT LIST OF LEVELS
1-1: Pear Plains
1-2: Calquat Caves
1-3: Watermelon Wilds
1-4: Fig Forest
1-Tower: Boom-Boom's Bastion
1-5: Rhubarb Road (currently unavailable in download link)
1-6: Tangerine Terrarium(IN DEVELOPMENT)