+ Reply to Thread

Thread: General Pokemon Questions/Help

Secret Agent

Default General Pokemon Questions/Help

Ask anything about any official pokemon game here.

So... this is a bit old, but my Saphire Version: Internal battery run dry. Tried the glitch fix with Fire Red, but it didn't work. "Unable to update the berry program". If this makes a difference, I'm using 1 GBA and 1 GameCube Gameboy Player. Does that matter? If not, what should I do?

Thats what she said

for one, you need to replace the battery. I did it with my GS and you have to do it right. You also have to transfer your pokemon before, since your game will be deleted. (I suggest your FR or Colosseum or XD (whatever you have). AFter you have transfered them over, you need to open your cartridge with either needlenose pliers or anything else you can find that can grab the screw.

Once you have done all that, you need either tape or a sauder thing. There are tutorials from there on youtube. Once you do that, do your update (I didn't need to) and go from there.
    DO U LIKE WATER????? then u like 75% of me.

Water type is the god of all. Johto will always be the best region ever (though topaz's Caldera & Kirant will be 2nd)

Secret Agent

I think this is different. From the looks of it, it's the Berry Glitch, which is supposed to be fixed using Collesium, XD, or FRLG/E. I might end up trying to find somewhere that sells Collesium/XD.

Thats what she said

if its your battery, then you will need to replace it...and the berry glitch doesn't do that. If it is the berry glitch though, then thats a hell-of-a-lot of stuff off your back. I never knew the XD fixed the berry glitch.

Water type is the god of all. Johto will always be the best region ever (though topaz's Caldera & Kirant will be 2nd)

uh-ohs

The berry glitch is easy to fix with the Colloseum bonus disk. Just get the Jirachi and it does it by itself.

Secret Agent

Quote Originally Posted by Mediocrity_Incarnate View Post
    The berry glitch is easy to fix with the Colloseum bonus disk. Just get the Jirachi and it does it by itself.
    Yeah, I wish I had that. I hear that just interacting with XD automatically does it, so I'll try to buy it.

Thats what she said

^ if thats the case, no wonder I never had issues. If you lived close to me, I could/would send mine to you, but I'm guessing you live in UK. (along with others here, if I remember right)

Secret Agent

Nope. Same country as you. But other side of the country. I think lots of US people here.

Thats what she said

gotcha. I dont get paid till about a month from now, but over PM, maybe I could save you some money, as long as you would send it back. (maybe get some fun outta it)

Administrator

Secret Agent

Quote Originally Posted by Cyndadile View Post
    I hear that just interacting with XD automatically does it, so I'll try to buy it.
    Didn't work. Oh well, I guess I don't really need time-based events. Maybe I'm lucky and time stopped when there was a sale or something.

Thats what she said

that would be funny. If it isn't the giitch, its your battery. It takes about 10 minutes to fix...and there are youtube video's everywhere for tutorials. Like I said, I had the battery in my Gold and Silver die. (From RBY to RSE, they have a battery in them...same type as well.)

Secret Agent

Not worth the effort. Don't want to start from scratch.

+ Reply to Thread