+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What's your mood?

Default What's your mood?

What's your mood? Share your thoughts here.

I'm feeling good today. Think I'll go clean out the garage later.

Secret Agent

I'm extremely happy today. Going to my grandparents' tomarrow, going to play "Speedy Eggbert 2" now.

Valued Topaz Contributor

Tired. Ran 2 miles earlier.

I feel a bit less loopy now. In replace to that I am Very tired.

Still No MIDI Keyboard

Mind is running a mile a minute after week-long D&D spree #3.

Thats what she said

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
    DO U LIKE WATER????? then u like 75% of me.

Water type is the god of all. Johto will always be the best region ever (though topaz's Caldera & Kirant will be 2nd)

Secret Agent

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn View Post
    Ditto.

Vicious cycle

This is how I feel, all the time.

I just got back from vacation up north without internet. I want to stay on the internet but I'm too tired.....

Secret Agent

Exhausted after one of the funnest days ever. We rented one of those inflatable obstacle courses, and it was so much funner than I had expected.

Valued Topaz Contributor

Tired, confused, wishing I could write something but not knowing where to start, wishing my friends would realize that I can see the things they post on our site and that I'm not completely oblivious to the things they say about me, wishing I didn't have to be the one put in the middle of everything, wishing my ideas would fit together enough to make sense.

So... yeah:

I feel lonley (not single kind of lonley)

Secret Agent

Quote Originally Posted by MewLoverEX View Post
    Tired, confused, wishing I could write something but not knowing where to start, wishing my friends would realize that I can see the things they post on our site and that I'm not completely oblivious to the things they say about me, wishing I didn't have to be the one put in the middle of everything, wishing my ideas would fit together enough to make sense.
    Same. Except for the non-bolded thing, in which I have little experience because I am seemingly not interesting enough for that to happen.

Question: Why are they your friends?

Valued Topaz Contributor

You know, I'm not really sure, some days. They don't appreciate me or the things I do for them, and have the nerve to make a generalization obviously directed at me that results in the following conclusion: they think I'm uncreative. Me: the one that's written a book, the one that has designed or assisted in designing three websites, the one that designs avatars and signatures for people [latest work: http://i874.photobucket.com/albums/a...olieavnew1.png and http://i874.photobucket.com/albums/a...liesignew1.png ], among a variety of other things. Actually, it was regarding the image making that the generalization was made. They said that people who use playbys to represent their RP characters are uncreative. They believe that drawing by hand every image of your character is the only way to go. Check out those links. And/or my sig, where I made the pic and the text banner. So, uncreative? It couldn't just be that some of us either can't draw or don't have the time/will to draw our images? Or that we know that our drawing won't really come as close to reality as an actual image?

*deep breath* Sorry for the rant. I needed to get it off my chest.

Any way I can help with your writing?

Still tired, and having trouble hearing out of my left ear due to my cold, or whatever it is I have.

"We nicknamed her Bean"

I'm actually pretty happy. My new laptop was shipped yesterday and will arrive sometime before next Friday. And from now, I only have 10 days of work left. AND in exactly three weeks I'll be moving into my university residence AND in exactly four weeks and a day, I'll attend my first university lecture.

And I'm very excited about it.

Secret Agent

Reli: Sounds like fun. Is it a good laptop?

MewLover: I don't see how your image-making is uncreative. It's just modern art. Not the normal, anyone-can-do-that modern art, but the using-modern-technology-to-make-art kind. I never understood why people are so single-minded in everything. I'm in that situation sometimes, "You're not creative even though you can write, use html, have ideas that no one else could have thought of, etc., because you can't draw, use C++, don't have photoshop, etc." For me, it helps to decide to put them in one of my books and have them die in it (and secretly kind of hope that some serial killer like this one in NCIS will base their crimes on my book and kill them).

Any way I can help with your writing?
    No, its just one of those things where I know where I'm going but I can't figure out how to get there, if you understand what I mean by that.

I feel as if I have accomplished something.

Valued Topaz Contributor

@Cyndadile: Thank you. Yeah, definitely. People think theirs is the only way to be creative, when we're here working our butts off doing things that they couldn't even begin to handle, or even understand, probably. LOL I love the killing them off in books idea. See, I've already added them in, as friends of the character I envision myself as. x.x' Should've thought that one through, I guess. But oh well. Didn't use their real names, just let them pick ones they wanted me to use. That may leave room for killing off characters with their real names.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyndadile View Post
    No, its just one of those things where I know where I'm going but I can't figure out how to get there, if you understand what I mean by that.
    Absolutely. I've got that going on constantly. Took me forever to actually get a plan of what I was doing in one book, and now that I've finished it, the rest of the series. Doesn't it drive you crazy when that happens?

@Eve: That's always a good thing!

-----

I feel congested, still. Can't breathe, hearing hasn't yet returned to normal. Attempting not to throttle my brother.

Secret Agent

Tired. Exhausted. Probably going to go read now and make my eyes even sorer.

Absolutely. I've got that going on constantly. Took me forever to actually get a plan of what I was doing in one book, and now that I've finished it, the rest of the series. Doesn't it drive you crazy when that happens?
    Yes. It can be somewhat depressing, too.

Didn't use their real names, just let them pick ones they wanted me to use.
    I never take requests, because I like chosing names that I can use later in... no matter how I phrase this, it's not going to make sense. It's one of those days.
    The only time that I thought about accepting a request was when one of my friends wanted to be a supergenious who turns evil, becomes a serial killer, and eventually dies. I'm still thinking about it because of how easy (and admitedly kind of fun) it would be to fit that into one of the books that I'm currently working on, and because he's the kind of person that I could totally see doing that in real life.
    I'm kind of worried about how many people would really like that kind of book. Doesn't really matter, because I really just write for fun, and besides, I'm working on a different book at this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Eve View Post
    I feel as if I have accomplished something.
    Anything you care to tell us about?

LET SCHOOL BEGIN AGAIN!!!!

In other words, who wants to return to hell?

Secret Agent

My summer was too short. (Literally, a month shorter than usual). Regardless, there are some reasons that I'm glad to go back...

+ Reply to Thread