+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My Story

Thumbs up My Story

I couldn't believe that this moment had finally arrived. My own, Pokemon, and Echoise! I couldn't have been happier. I left the lab, saying goodbye to Professor Willow, and headed home. I wasn't entirely sure how to tell her I was leaving, but I had to try. I walked through the front door, and I saw mom waiting there, tears in her eyes.

"Now, I know that this happens with everyone eventually, but *sniff* that doesn't mean it has to be today. You know that, don't you?"

"Of course I do," I told her. "But I'm 15 now. I can handle myself on my own. And besides, I have a new friend to keep me company. I promise, I will some back, and say hello once in a while."

Mom sighed, a tear falling from her cheek. "... Ok. Just... don't do anything reckless, and be sure to write. Every night, do you hear me? Tell me everything. If you think you've written enough, you haven't, OK? And... her, take this. Good luck."

I looked at what she handed me. I gasped, "Mom! But this... this is yours. Your father gave it to you, didn't you? I... I don't think I could keep it safe.."

"Don't you get it? I'm giving this to you because I want you to have this, for good luck. And I know that you will take good care of it."

"... OK. I'll take it. And I will keep it safe. I love you." We hugged, and then I left. As I walked by the lab, my old friend Patrick came running out, knocking me over.

"Ouch! Watch it... Oh! Walker! Sorry, I didn't see you there. I just got my Pokemon! A Venap! Oh, I'm so excited! Hey! Have you gotten your's yet?"

"Uh, yeah, I got an Echoise. Are you heading out to?"

"Yeah! Oh, and I was just wondering, do you want to do a quick battle? I wanna see how good we are!"

"Uhm, sure! Why not?"

*enter battle mode*

Secret Agent

Patrick released his Pokemon, a cute, green, plant-like creature. Venap and Echoise glanced at each other, then at their trainers. Venap sat down, yawning, while Echoise fiddled with her tail. Neither is sure exactly what they're supposed to do.
    [5] [Female] [25/25]
    [5] [Male] [25/25]

I mull it over for a moment, and then realize that Echoise had a tail. I decided to make my move.

Echoise! Use tail whip!

Secret Agent

Echoise waves her tail around, hoping that her friendliness will convince Venap to let her guard down. Meanwhile, Venap hobbles forward and slaps Echoise with one of his vine-like arms.
    [5] [Female] [21/25]
    [5] [Male] [25/25] [-1 Defense]

+ Reply to Thread