+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Welcome Back neon!

Administrator

Default Welcome Back neon!

neon.Barnacle, a former Topaz project leader, has agreed to take on the responsibilities of the position once again! ImmunityBow is going to be leaving us for a period of time to go on vacation and I felt that we needed someone to take over during his absence, temporarily.

He will be the one to approve material for the Topaz demo so that we can keep going and get things ready. He'll be working closely with all the staff and contributors to make sure we all stay on track and accomplish our goal of getting a demo out by the end of the summer.

Welcome back neon, and it'll be great working with you in this capacity once again!

RPG Administrator

Awesome, Neon! Welcome back!
    NINJA! <-- Click here for Profile.
    Over here is the thread.--> ADVENCHA'!

Thats what she said

HAHAHAHA. Welcome back man! Isn't it ironic how we were talking about this a couple days ago?
    DO U LIKE WATER????? then u like 75% of me.

Water type is the god of all. Johto will always be the best region ever (though topaz's Caldera & Kirant will be 2nd)

Vicious cycle

Well, looks like things have come back on me full circle. In IB's absence, I'll be more than happy to step up as temporary project head. Since Badara is more active now, we can't afford to dilly-dally any longer. Let's work together to get this demo out!

And Quinn, it's a pure coincidence, I swear.

Still No MIDI Keyboard

Suuuuure... Just like the day I joined IR left. :P Then the day I came back from a D&D marathon I find out that IR came back while I was gone. xD Real coincidental. /jk Welcome back to the land of the living, neon!

Thats what she said

I'm kidding as well. I just thought that was funny. I seriously started to laugh when I read that, not just some "lol". Well, your up to the plate, and like you said, although I'm just a contributor, I kinda wanna say it too. "Let's work together to get this demo out!" I'm willing to "kick it into gear" to get this demo out, and to blow all opponents away.
    DO U LIKE WATER????? then u like 75% of me.

Water type is the god of all. Johto will always be the best region ever (though topaz's Caldera & Kirant will be 2nd)

Administrator

Yes! An unexpected windfall! neon can do a great job, as I'm sure most of you know.

I'll still stop by to check up from time to time, but I hope the demo progresses well!

+ Reply to Thread