Hello Topaz denizens. Hope all is going well for you. I just got through updating the moveset topics for about an hour, and am pretty tired with that, so I'm going to go ahead and set that aside for the afternoon and write this up so you all know what's going on in the world of Topaz.

First off, an apology for dropping the ball on the checklist for what was needed for the demo not even having been started yet. There's been a lack of communication between neon and myself, and I've been busy with some work as well as trying to enjoy my summer. I know many of you don't really concern yourself with this and didn't notice, but I did, and it was my responsibility.

As many of you no doubt have noticed, we have a new global moderator. ImmunityBow has been very active in many facets of the project, and when confronted about the opportunity for the job position, he accepted. We are quite glad to have him on the staff, and while he is gone canoeing for two weeks, I would ask that you please extend your congratulations to him on this position, as a lot of responsibility comes with the title, so that he can read the messages whenever he gets back.

I was quite pleased with the response to the last State of Topaz message: Many graphic works started to get updated, and there seemed to be an increased interest in the project, as showcased by the big surge we have had in membership in the site. I've said it before, but I'll say it again -- you are the ones who make this project possible, and without your help and support this project would be nowhere.

If you want to check the Pokemon Sprite page, you will notice that many of the sprites have been updated to reflect the recent renovations. Go ahead and check it out! (www.pokemontopaz.net/sprites)

One idea we are going to implement for the Topaz project as the information becomes more and more complete is a "e-Dex" entry for each Topaz Pokemon, similar to what is seen on Serebii or Psypokes. We are currently hashing out details as to how the template will work, but when we have something solid, we will be sure to show you so that you may comment on it. Right now it's looking very promising -- I think you will enjoy the end result!

We're almost completely done with every Pokemon in base stats -- just a few more tweaks, and only moveset creation will be left, which we already have a strong headway in. Keep up the good work, guys (and gals)!

I might sound like a broken record, but we need more advertising and word of mouth spread around for this project to get new people on board, so I highly encourage you to tell your friends, your friends' friends, etc. etc. about this place. Also, namedrop this place on other forums you go to if possible!

Thanks for reading through this. See you 'round the forums, and at next SoT update. I have a new email address if you want to contact me that way -- pirotechnyx@gmail.com.