The Caldera/Kirant Dex has been expanded to a tentative number of 183. This number is likely increasable, but I would strongly suggest you all help out with the discussion here. The current list so far is: Grimer/Muk Tropius Corsola Pineco/Forretress Koffing/Weezing Rhyhorn/Rhydon Drowsee/Hypno Spoink/Grumpig Mankey/Primeape Cleffa/Clefairy/Clefable Duskull/Dusclops Togepi/Togetic Yanma Torkoal Dunsparce Lotad/Lombre/Ludicolo Trapinch/Vibrava/Flygon But it's not finalized, so come contribute! The faster we get this done, the faster we can continue on Trainer Line-Ups and Gym Leader Line-Ups! EDIT: The new list is now finalized, so discussions are over.

A Pokedex Entries forum has been created. Help rate and contribute to the pokedex entries being worked on here. People who say they have no skill in spriting, programming or sound, this is your chance to shine! If you don't find the Pokemon you want to work on in the forum, post your new creations here! Come on! Help out where you can!

Topaz has a few new trainers that might make it to the roster, if you'd help vote them in! Help us create new trainers, edit old ones, rate current ones and such here.

Item discussion is still ongoing, here's a great place to contribute! Help us to modify, rebalance and vote for inclusion of items here!

Revamps have slowed, but I implore all of you to help out with them. The latest one is the Cacnea line. These revamps are very important to creating movesets for trainers and gym leaders!

HM Lists discussion is here. Help us assign each Pokemon HMs!

Spriters, I thank you for all of your great work! If you could help out with icons and backsprites, Topaz would be very grateful!

There are two big things you can do to help. I am practically on my knees here for the latter, so please read and take these to heart.

1. Advertise! I know many of you have tried hard to advertise, and even I am having trouble doing so, but this is one of the best possible ways to make Topaz come quicker, and better!

2. POST! Even if it's "Sure, I like that idea!" POST! It helps IMMENSELY with vote-tallying, it takes only 10 or so seconds of your precious life, and the more that is posted, the faster things are confirmed, the more inclined other people are to post themselves (including me), and newcomers LOVE to see topics everywhere that have last posts from less than a few days ago! Someone congratulated me for my 1k posts, well it wasn't exactly a ringing achievement, as at least 100 of those were those just bumping topics that had died off! So please contribute, even if you make just one post a day, it helps! (This is mainly going to those who are restricting themselves to one forum, or post once every other week, yet log on to check up on Topaz every other day). Big thanks to TehLurker, OddCrow, Red Rocket, Pokepoindexter and Reliability for being such frequent posters, but I want to see more people helping out more often!