+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Point of Interest: Spriting Contest

Administrator

Default Point of Interest: Spriting Contest

Hi everyone, I just thought it would be good to give some announcement attention to some of the community-oriented events and projects that come up in Topaz. You can look at "Points of Interest" for directions of interesting areas in the community to check out or get involved in. These will happen weekly and will each focus on one particular topic on the forums.

So, first up:

Reliability's Spriting Contest

This is Topaz's first spriting contest, and should be in general quite casual with just some friendly competition to get everyone's spriting chops in order. Reliability will be organizing a variety of challenges ranging from simple recolours to the ever-popular type changes so if you've been looking for some direction in your forays into the wonderful world of spriting. There are currently 5 people signed up, and sign ups close by the end of the week so join quickly if you're interested!

Secret Agent

I'd just like to point out: Reli has mentioned that people can still join in, even though the first round recently finished. I think this is a great way to learn about spriting, whether or not you plan on doing a lot of spriting in the future. It's a ton of fun, so there's really no reason not to give it a shot.

+ Reply to Thread