+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Any need for more music?

Default Any need for more music?

Does Topaz have any need for more in-game music? If so, I think I can help with that.

RPG Administrator

As far as I know, there isn't any specific list of places that need music. What I do know is that we need cries for Pokemon, which Blade/Pikang has been working on here. Irot_Rebod, our resident 'here one day gone the next' Composer has made several compositions that may or may not be used in game here.

Without delving deeper into the threads, I can't say for sure what has and hasn't been done, but my advice to you is to check out those threads and decide for yourself if you think we need more music. If you can come up with some awesome music, we would all appreciate it deeply. Consistent updates would be nice as well, if you do decide to craft some music.
    NINJA! <-- Click here for Profile.
    Over here is the thread.--> ADVENCHA'!

Administrator

Last time I checked Irot_Rebod was struggling with making Orion themes (for plotline events, Orion Battles, and such). If you want to take a stab at that go ahead.

Multitalented

This is semi-related, but will tart off on a tangent. I recently started learning Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring. And thought this would actually fit quite well in a Pokemon setting if the instruments were changed up a little bit.

What say you?

Administrator

As soon as the first bar came up when I searched Youtube for it I recognized the piece. So it might be too recognizable.

Multitalented

I mean it's completely fair use. Bach has been dead and the copyright expired. Maybe if I or someone else threw in some changes it could sound cool.

Administrator

What I meant is that when someone recognizes it then it gets distracting because people generally don't see Bach as "Pokemon". If you'd like to try go ahead but if possible make it a quick draft so you don't waste time if others here decide the same way that I'm thinking right now.

Multitalented

Fair enough.

+ Reply to Thread