Conversation Between MewLoverEX and Quinn

1. Quinn
    you think we could help each other out?
  2. Quinn
    you like evanescence...and I like paramore. You wanna hear songs by her that not many others have. I wanna have the new album. MAYBE...you could get me your email..and I could shoot you a zip containing every evanescence album that I got. I've got Origin (hardly anyone has...since its there 1st). Fallen (contains Bring me to life, Whisper, Tourniquet etc...) Anywhere but home (its the same as Fallen, but with a couple others...so I deleted the duplicates), and her latest, The Open Door (with Sweet Sacrifice, The only one, etc..) I could get you those, and you could get me the "Brand New Eyes".

I dont know if there are dudes at your side of the world that like Paramore/Evanescence, but I for one...think they ROCK. (around my area, I'm the normal dude, a bit emo lookin, but not. I'm casual, and I can take alot, though dont mess around with my friends or I'll go apeshit lolz) <- I say that so you know what my side of the world likes listening to.
  3. MewLoverEX
    What kind of deal do you mean? lol
  4. Quinn
    You like evanescence as well? Maybe I could make you a deal...with one band for another
  5. MewLoverEX
    No, I'm sorry, I don't have the zip. I'll see if I can come up with it, but I can make no promises.

Evanescence is awesome. <3 Bring me to Life
  6. Quinn
    would you by chance have the zip or rar of brand new eyes?

1. Slipknot (Rip Paul Grey)
    2. Stone Sour (same lead singer as Slipknot)
    3. Paramore
    4. Evanescence (that chick if freakin rock on!!!)
  7. MewLoverEX
    lol! listening to "Ignorance" at the moment. Got Brand New Eyes before Riot for some reason, but have finally learned the songs on the latter. Still need All We Know is Falling.

So if they're your third, who would be first and second?
  8. Quinn
    HAHA. For me, their 3rd down, but still...yah. They rock!
  9. MewLoverEX
    Paramore!!! <3 The most amazing band ever!!
  10. Quinn
    Paramore!!!
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 23
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast