Conversation Between ImmunityBow and Blade Flight

1. Blade Flight
    No more OI Caldera/Kirant? D= I thought it was just here that we weren't doing it...
  2. ImmunityBow
    I'm actually not entirely sure what size they need to be (all the sprites you're using in one move should be on one sheet though), I just used existing sheets in Poccil's as a reference.

Have you tried doubling up the image? Poccil's uses doubled images, not standard rip-sized images.
  3. Blade Flight
    OK, another thing, actually: on my sheet, when I imported it, the individual sprites were WAAAAAAAAAAY small. To be specific, I'm doing Focus Punch, and the fist sprite for punching moves is like, REEEEEEEEEEALLY tiny.
  4. Blade Flight
    Good to hear. By the way, I FINALLY got my sheets transparentized...but the individual images are all clumped together in one sprite! What should I do (or better yet, what size do I make each sprite on a move animation?)
  5. ImmunityBow
    Yeah, after it's all done we'll have topics that fully flesh out everything clearly.
  6. Blade Flight
    Gonna possibly work on move anims and moar cries.

Also, I need to confide in you that with all the changes to the plot, I am confused epically. @_@
  7. ImmunityBow
    Have you tried Paint.net? Thanks for trying! I appreciate it.
  8. Blade Flight
    Been trying to do move anims, but can't without a transparency program. I tried Iaza, but that just made my sheets worse...
  9. ImmunityBow
    Hey, hey. BTG didn't claim anything. He was just too lazy to look through and see if each Pokemon was posted while making his metathread.
  10. Blade Flight
    Can you officialize my idea for a Corphish Dex entry? I'm pretty sure it reached the requisite five supports, and now BTG's postwhoring (<_<) is trying to claim that idea as his own.
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 24
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast