Conversation Between Tyrannigon64 and Blade Flight

1. Tyrannigon64
    Actually, I don't think I'll be able to help after all, because I don't know much about coding. I can try to learn over the summer (I won't have time during school months because of homework, and Christmas holidays probably aren't long enough) but I don't think I'll be able to help. I can try.
  2. Tyrannigon64
    I don't have the program, and I don't really want to download it, so I can't really help you.

Edit: On second thought, I might download the program and try and figure it out. It might be the program needed to make the move animations (I don't know, my dad's going to download it). If I get the hang of the program, I'll try and help you out. I think that if I knew anything about programming, it'd be right up my ally, but I'd have to do some research and a stuff, and some people may have to point me in the right direction. Basically, I'll try to help if I end up downloading the program, but I won't necessarily help Topaz in the way of coding.
  3. Blade Flight
    Hey, just wanted to ask if you had ANY coding (of any sort) OR RPGMaker experience at all! I'm still trying to find Badara (our "current" programmer), so I'm just wondering if you could help out in that aspect. And even if you can't/don't want to, from I've seen, you're doing a great job!
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 13 of 13
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2