Conversation Between Phoenixsong and ImmunityBow

1. Phoenixsong
    I know you're on vacation and pretty busy now, but just wanted to let you know that I've finished goldrake and arowana. I'm still kind of busy, but I wanted make sure that I got at least one done before my break ended >>; Hopefully I'll be able to get to a few more. Also, just as a heads up, Reliability's huskii line is still in there--doesn't look like you've deleted it from the doc yet.

Have a good vacation.
  2. ImmunityBow
    Yeah, you should be fine. Not too much has been done lately.
  3. Phoenixsong
    Hey, IB. I'm hoping I'll be able to spend a bit more time finishing up the pokédex once my break starts in about two weeks. I'm not sure how up-to-date the assignment doc is, though. How close is the list in there to what actually is/isn't done? Or would I just be okay plowing straight ahead with my original claims?
  4. ImmunityBow
    That's great! You now have 4 helpers, by the way.
  5. Phoenixsong
    Hey, IB. I saw your update to the pokédex files and just wanted to let you know that, yes, I am still interested in helping with that. Unfortunately I won't be able to resume work for a little while as my internet access has been atrocious of late, and I've got some stuff to sort out in school (also why I've been inactive here for a bit). Hopefully I'll be able to get back on the bicycle as soon as everything is sorted out, though at this point I have no idea when that will be. >>;
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5