OK, well - 4.0 came out and I wanted to upgrade as a Christmas present to you guys. I downloaded a backup of the database beforehand, as always. I proceeded to upgrade then the database got screwed up due to not being configured properly and it rendered it useless. Then I go to restore from backup and find that the file was corrupted during the download.

So here we are - on v4.0 and we have to start over! You will need to re-register and re-make your topics if you wish. You can go ahead and make all your topics in this forum. They will be sorted and moved to the proper forums once we get them set up.

However, there is a glimmer of good news. I went back to re-download the database and although it is not usable in a web environment, the data is intact so we have all of the posts - which means valuable Topaz information was NOT lost! I feel confident that we will swiftly recover from this fiasco and be stronger than yet before! The important thing right now is for you guys to be active and go about your business normally.