Ooh, I like Simon! He's just the right amount of cool and too big for his shoes. Just two things: the belt looks a bit jagged, could you use the darker shade of the jacket as a bit of anti-aliasing to make it smoother? Also, the lighter patch on the coat seems like it's the wrong shape somehow. It doesn't quite seem to end where the shadow of the upper part would fall.

Alisa has a few things going on that I'm not a fan of at the moment. I think her colour scheme is fine and that a lot of things are placed correctly (the anatomy is correct, which is difficult to achieve). I like how she's not overly feminine, like most of the girls in Pokemon. However, there's lots of little quality things that prevent her from getting there, as well as two design concepts, so let me start with those:
1. Don't you think she looks a little too cute for how she acts in game? Her face reminds me of Kirby.
2. I'm not in love with her pose. What's she trying to do? Is her left arm bending backwards? Overall it's stiff and doesn't have the cool factor that comes with Alisa's dialogue.
I'm also going to list some of the issues I see by looking at her:
- I don't understand the flow to her hair. The part on top of her head is for the most part fine but behind her back it seems rather spiky and it doesn't quite hang down.
- There is a straight line cutting around her waist which should somehow be curved. I think the best was to do this is to lower the right (our left) section a little since her vest seems cut off and not her pants.
- The lining on her shirt is quite jagged and doesn't look quite right.
- A line cuts off her boots too, which isn't so bad but might look better if fixed.
- He right pant (our left) has outlining issues that would be hard to see on a transparent background but on the blue of the forums it seems like the outline vanishes at some points and is a bit jagged.
- The shading on her pants could be smoother.
- It's unclear on her left sleeve what is folding and where the shading is.

I know this is a lot of criticism and if you want me to help with the edit for a few of the harder to explain things or just because spriting her is frustrating or something, I will. I tried my best to keep the tone respectful but there really are a lot of things to work on.

Thank you for your work, Reliability, with these being necessary for the demo I'm glad we're moving along.