Quoted from Orange Islands:

On the adoptables website "ClickCritters", one of my friends from Acanthite recently signed up. She fell in love on first sight with the Arctic Fox Byuri (which is a race of fox-like adoptables). She asked if I would draw her OC character based on the Byuri I traded her. In exchange, she'd draw my Kiro OC (kiros are mouse-like creatures that are essentially the "mascot" of ClickCritters). So there'll be TWO artists to credit here: myself and her!

First, the adventurous Breezy the Arctic Fox Byuri! But first, here's the adoptable itself:

And HERE is Breezy, as drawn by me!

Yes, she is a light blue color, as opposed to a silvery one. And she's not really into fashion magazines; I just drew her like that. Oh, and you can see she likes strawberry milk.

And now my OC, Kiki the (boot-loving) Milk Chocolate Kiro...

...as drawn by SeaBreeze!

Her boots should be black, but we agreed to make them more like cute rain boots.

Thoughts? I posted this on ClickCritters itself, but no one bothered to comment, so I might as well as for comments and constructive criticism here.
Also, doesn't Nyte have a ClickCritters account? I saw adoptables in his signature from it...