May I bring up an issue. Currently there are 17 trainers before Froy + a couple of rival battles. In FRLG there are 5 trainers before Brock. In addition Brock's pokemon are a couple of levels higher than Froy's. Therefore the player will be significantly overleveled. Either the number of trainers needs to be reduced (to less than ten) or Froy's pokemon need an upgrade (of at least 5 levels).

However reducing the amount of trainers maybe tough when there are 3/4 routes and a forest to navigate through. Increasing Froy's levels is also not a good idea for obvious reasons. I suggest we forget about trainers on 202 and only have a couple on 203. Then we can reduce the number in Chartree to around 6/7. On 204 it might be appropriate to have trainers only accessable on the way back, in order to increase for Therma.

Also, I'm not sure if this is an issue or not buut here it goes. Due to having twelve gyms and a huge region, the player's pokemon will have levelled significantly throughout the game. They should be approaching lvl 100 by after the elite 4. However levels of evolution havent been adjusted. This means that the majority of the game will be played with all the player's pokemon in their final form. Also this will be represented in the wild, as although the pokemon maybe in their lowest form, they are likely to be levelled higher than their evolution level and thus may miss out on some key moves. I'm not sure if people deem this an issue, but i thought it should be noted.