+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Reminisce/Nostalgia Thread.

Hybrid View

"We nicknamed her Bean"

Quote Originally Posted by ImmunityBow View Post
    Cranifold
    *Foldicrane?

I joined Pokerealm with no real intention of doing any work for Topaz, but was pretty active in the Graphics Forum doing Pokemon spriting. There were a slew of spriting contests that I ran if I remember correctly. It's all rather vague.

I hadn't much involvement in the project at the time, so where it was is a little bit hazy. The fossil Pokemon had concepts but no sprites, Gryphonic had no pre-form... I didn't really get involved in the project until Pokerealm ended and I had a void to fill.

Quote Originally Posted by Reliability View Post
    *Foldicrane?

I joined Pokerealm with no real intention of doing any work for Topaz, but was pretty active in the Graphics Forum doing Pokemon spriting. There were a slew of spriting contests that I ran if I remember correctly. It's all rather vague.

I hadn't much involvement in the project at the time, so where it was is a little bit hazy. The fossil Pokemon had concepts but no sprites, Gryphonic had no pre-form... I didn't really get involved in the project until Pokerealm ended and I had a void to fill.
    I totally remember your sprite contests. Competed in a few of them. I totally remember the foldicrane concept as well. I think there was also this rock type owl concept iirc.

+ Reply to Thread