Thread: Isolation, No More

Threaded View

Valued Topaz Contributor

OoC: Celsinge uses scratch.

Celsinge's might roar left Kirin's Echoise a little shaken up, so if I'm going to make a move, I need to do so now. According to my Pokedex, Celsinge also has the ability to perform the attack, scratch. With Echoise's guard down, we have the upper-hand and can even the playing field a little bit.

Celsinge eagerly pranced around the field, awaiting my next command, and showing off his pride at being able to scare the opposing Pokemon so easily, even after taking a small hit. He certainly was excited to battle, despite his initial calm appearance. Maybe he was just bored at the time, or maybe he was tired. Whatever it was, he seemed to have a completely new side when it came to engaging in battle.

"Great work, buddy!" I shouted, to show my approval for his first move. "Let's see what kind of damage we can do with a scratch! Let's keep that Echoise in fright!"

It's weird but I find myself rather involved in the battle now, as well. Just a few minutes ago, I wasn't too sure how I'd even go about battling, but it seems almost instinctual at this point.
    Last edited by Chronicler; 02-28-13 at 06:11 PM. Reason: wrong move xD

Click the banner above to join our Discord or help with game development

Thanks to Trainer X of the OI (rip) for the avatar