Donald awoke from a light sleep. It was time to get out on the road, for his first day. He was doing something new, this trainer business. Already a successful comedian, actor, and rapper, Donald was ready to see if his widespread talents included pokemon battling. It would be a strange transition, as he was never allowed to have a pokemon during his childhood days. He was often bullied for it, but could never fight back as his tormentors had pokemon to protect them. Oh how he had wanted a pokemon of his very own! But he had never owned one until now. Chances are there would be a lot of younger trainers that knew quite a bit more about pokemon training than him. But he'd adapt. He always did, by simply working harder than anyone else.

"Hey Donald, wait a sec!" A female voice called out. Donald turned around to see Tina, his old boss from the television show he used to write for. Tina was a good friend and mentor of his.

"I know that I can't convince you to come back and write for the show, but perhaps you'd do me the honor of a practice battle before you go out into the world?" She pointed to a lone pokemon on her belt.

"Aren't your pokemon really strong, Tina?" Donald was a bit worried that he and his new Celsinge would be crush easily.

"Oh, I've brought a new one for this. It should be about as strong as your new pokemon."

"Well..." Donald pondered. "Alright, let's go!" He sent out his Celsinge on the shores of the water by which they were standing. Tina released her pokemon, an Echoise. It was the water-typed counterpart to Celsinge, and was pretty rare.

"Okay... let's see..." Donald tried to remember what moves his Celsinge knew. "Is it Scratch? Yeah, I think it's scratch. Okay Celsinge, use Scratch on that Echoise!"