Thread: Neo Bay: Silence is Golden

Threaded View

Default Neo Bay: Silence is Golden

Trainer's log: 02/13/2013

I'm surprised the Professor didn't think I was rude, what with me not saying anything and just pointing to the Echoise that seemed to perk up when I came near. He doesn't say his name like other Pokemon do, which makes this partnership that much better. But I think Professor Willow put "Silent Protagonist" on my registration, as if I'm some random do-gooder turned hero or something.

I left the lab and looked for an opponent, because that's clearly what you do as soon as you get a Pokemon: scout talent. Well that and find the unfortunate sap with a Celsinge. Everyone else was busy, so I just looked down at Echoise, suddenly wondering how he was even functioning on dry land in the first place.

As I stared quizzically at my flopping starter, I was approached by a rather vocal fellow trying to get me from blocking the door, which I was apparently doing. Since he was upset and had a Venap by his side, the dread of the inevitable rival battle hit me like a sack of potatoes.

And then it happened. He looks me dead in the eye, utters nonsense about respect, and then urges his Pokemon forward.

This was a long day, and what I'm writing is only the beginning. The best course of action would be to urge Echoise forward and use his Tail Whip attack.

What? You didn't think that just because I refuse to speak that I wouldn't be calling Pokemon attacks, did you? Come on, now! I'd have to be psychic to pull that off!
    Last edited by Angel Knight Phil; 03-03-13 at 01:10 PM.