+ Reply to Thread

Thread: TRPG Weekly Update - March 20th

Administrator

Default TRPG Weekly Update - March 20th

Hi everyone! Sorry for the missed week last week. There was just a bit of a lull in discussion, so I decided to delay the update a week.

To start off with, our Early Bird Promo is still happening until April 6th! If you haven't already done so, post on this topic to receive your choice of
    [5]
    as long as you're at Route 49 or later. Tell your friends to join now so they can benefit from this awesome promo!

Additions to the TRPG:
    - The base EXP from defeating a wild Pokemon or the first trainer has been increased from 30 to 40 to reflect the fact that you go through a lot fewer battles in a TRPG than in game. Enjoy the faster levelling!
    - Route 58 has been added to the TRPG. That's Cycling Road. Looks a little empty, but fear not, a Cloud on Motorcycle from FF7 - style minigame is in the works! Stay tuned!
    - The Trading Centre has been added to the Topaz Bazaar. In it you'll be able to put Pokemon and items up for sale or trade, set up shops and more! We'll be putting up rules and instructions on how to do that soon.

That's it for this week. We'll be keeping up steady updates for you to enjoy for a long time coming, so stick around!

Hey IB, Can I have two profiles? One for my nuzlocke and then a regular profile?
    I promise not to abuse the trading system
    TRPG profile

3DS Friend code: 3711-7748-4916
    I has X, Looking for Y stones, will trade for good stuff.

aut vincere aut mori

We can't do that, as it's not just a question of trade system abuse. It creates a lot more work for the updaters if people can have two profiles.

._.

k.
    TRPG profile

3DS Friend code: 3711-7748-4916
    I has X, Looking for Y stones, will trade for good stuff.

+ Reply to Thread