Glad to hear it! Although keep in mind that this isn't in 3d or an MMO; we aim to keep in the style of the original 3rd gen games as much as possible. The game is actually being built in RPG Maker XP, using a version of Pokemon Essentials (http://pokemonessentials.wikia.com/w...ssentials_Wiki). We have a lot of the sprites and maps here on the site, but the issue is putting them in RPG Maker and scripting the events - most of which is described in that link above.

There are a few more complicated scripts that would need to be done in Ruby programming language, but none of that is (IMO) a priority at the moment.

If you want to find a copy of RPG Maker and try out Pokemon Essentials, that would be awesome. Once you get a feel for it, I can start pulling together what we've got, and answer any questions you have. "A bunch of free time" is really the most important part here.

Just a note on our use of RPG Maker XP and Pokemon Essentials: the reason we're going this route with the game is that Pokemon Essentials basically has everything we need already laid out. It sets up the battle system, pokemon, moves, items, wild encounters, trainers, etc. I personally am not extremely attached to the layout; if you happen to know of another engine that also has a library containing all of this stuff required for a Pokemon game, I'm all ears. However, it would take a lot longer for us to script an engine with all of that ourselves, which is why we're sticking to one that works right now.