Everybody wants some
I want some too
Everybody wants some
Baby, how about you

Quote Originally Posted by ImmunityBow View Post
)

Laysan:

SIGN: Laysan Town: Where nature's bounty is shared with all.
NPC 1: Welcome! I assume your here for the market?
NPC 2: This place is lively, but there's not that much to do except fish and go to the market.
NPC 3: Our town has a secret method for growing berries that has been passed down from generation to generation.
NPC 4: The only outside visitors we usually get are traders, and even then, it';s not that many people.
NPC 5: My grass pokemon loves it here! ( CHLOREON: Reirriep!)

Pokemon Center: NPC 6: I ate a whole bunch of berries before someone told me they were for pokemon. Now I don't feel so good...
NPC 7: It's good to see there's still some places where people care about the environment.

Market: NPC 8: This is the Berry Stand. We sell all kinds of exotic berries for your pokemon.
NPC 9: I sell hold items. These will boost your pokemons' abilities in battle.
NPC 10: Whew, I'm beat. I carted in all this stuff from Frost Town!
NPC 11: I sell fabulous sculptures! My prices might be a bit too high, since I haven't sold any...
NPC 12: Excuse me, can I get you to do me a favor? I need to get this pokemon to my wife in Portwind City, but I can't leave my stand, or I'll lose buisness! You look like a strong trainer, can I get you to bring it there? (This might be hard to implement, maybe it could be like in GSC where you take the spearow to the guys friend. You could get a link cable or something upon finishing.)
NPC 13: Look at all the stands! I don't know where to start.
NPC 14: The reputation of this market is attracting more people from outside the town.

Houses: NPC 16: Before the market started, I was the only one living here! It's nice to have some company, but sometimes I miss the old days...
NPC 17: This area is much different than the rocky reigons surrounding it. It makes for a healthy ecosystem!
NPC 18: We moved here 6 years ago. I was scared to rase our kids in Collosus City.
NPC 19: Our family rarely leaves the town. We have nearly everything we need here.
NPC 20: I'm gonna go play outside!
NPC 21: Wait for me!
NPC 22: Feel free to pick the berries here, there for everyone. Just make sure you plant one in return!
NPC 23: My mom just taught me our family recipe for an incredible berry smoothie! Now she wants me to make one myself, retrieving the ingredients and all. Let's see, I need 3 Pecha Berries, 1 Oran Berry, 2 Razz Berries, and....hmm....
NPC 24:Hello, there! I'm the only person at the stall right now because my daughter is out gathering ingredients, but since we've got plenty stored up, might I interest you in some Berry Smoothies? (1 for 300p, 5 for 1500p, or 10 for 3000p are the options)
NPC 25: The woman running that stall over there has a gift with mixing berry drinks. Everyone agrees that she makes the best smoothies in Laysan!
NPC 26: ~And the green grass grows all around, all around, and the green grass grows all around~....~whee!~....I love this town! Nothing but pretty green grass and berry bushes as far as the eye can see!

Aquapolis:

NPC 1: Not many people come here due to our remoteness. Good effort!
NPC 2: Isn't this place cool? It's inside a dome!
NPC 3: The only folks who come through here are trainers on the way to Pokemon League.
NPC 4: I was born here! I wonder what's outside the dome?
NPC 5: Many people living here have never left the city. I'm one of the few people with a pokemon that can Dive. (AROWANA: Gyaarrah!)
NPC 6: The man in that house likes to trade rare items with visiting trainers.
NPC 7: The guy in that house traded me a fire stone! I evolved my precious pokemon with it! (NINETALES: Kwiioon!)
NPC 8: You can call me the Deep Sea Treasure Hunter! Got any rare items such as colored shards? If you trade them to me, I can give you some good stuff! What do you say?

Houses: NPC 9: I came here 6 years ago with my prized pokemon, ready to challenge the pokemon league. But I fell in love with this place, so I never left! (Scizor: Shrreezzer!, Drakodo: Grooogo!, Dusclops: siiithhhhh!)
NPC 10: We've lived here all our lives! Everything we need can be found in this city, so there's no need to ever leave!
NPC 11: A change of scenery would be nice...
NPC 12: I want to leave the city, but I don't have any pokemon, so I can't Dive out!
NPC 13: We are thinking of building a submarine so we can exit and re-enter as we please.

Pokemon Center: NPC 14: My pokemon and I are stopping here for a few days to rest up before victory road. (Bakurge: Wooglaorgg!)
Pokemart: NPC 15: I wonder how this Pokemart restocks when they run out of items?
NPC 16: I hope they have this month's issue of Caldera/Kirant Monthy!

House: NPC 17: I read about an interesting pokemon in the newest issue of Caldera/Kirant monthy. It's called GRUMPIG! I'd like to get one, but they only live far away, so I wouldn't be able to! If you have one, would you like to trade it for my RELICANTH?
NPC 18: My husband gets all worked up about pokemon he reads about!

Easter Egg:

Computer Kid: I just downloaded Pokemon Acanthite! Their Team did such an amazing job, I wish these Pokemon were real!

Roothaven:

NPC 1: Isn't this place cool? The whole city is built around a giant tree!
NPC 2: Hopefully the tree never falls over...
NPC 3: (before tunnel) They've been working on a tunnel to get to Saharan City for a while now, but it's still not finished yet! I wonder when they'll be done? (After) They finally completed the shortcut tunnel! Western Caldera is so much more accessible now! NPC 4: I'm a city health inspector. The trees here make the air especially pure in this area. I wonder how my partner is doing in Collosus City...
NPC 5: We've come here on a retreat. This is a good place to get away from it all.
NPC 6: It's great to be able to appreciate nature in a place like this.
NPC 7: The Great Tree has been standing guard over the forest for milleniums. It's said to be the oldest living thing there is.
NPC 8: I got in a double battle recently, but I only had one pokemon with me. We got creamed... (Jalsida: Chiiirip!)
NPC 9: Some of the resedents have really strong connections with their pokemon. The gym leader Fernando is said to have an almost psychic bond with his team.
NPC 10: Roothaven and Hollowlog are said to be two of the healthyist cities to live in! It's because we've embraced nature instead of pushing it away.
NPC 11: My pokemon and I have been living here together for 34 years now. We're just out doing our daily stroll around the city. (Plantern: Greeeoo!)
NPC 12: The branches of the tree take most of the heat from the air, so the temperature is never over 80 degrees, even in the summer.
NPC 13: Isn't the forest wonderful? I love gazing at the beauty of nature...

Pokemon Center: NPC 14: I challenged Fernando, but my pokemon and I didn't have a strong enough bond. He ended up wiping the floor with us... (Tundrolf: Arooow!)
NPC 15: I think i'm allergic to some of the plants around here... Achoo!

Pokemart: NPC 16: Secondary status conditions are rarer than normal ones, but they are no joke either. They don't make specific cures for each, but a full heal will do the trick just fine.
NPC 17: I need to pick up some more paralyze heal!

Houses: NPC 18: This house is made of all natural materials. It's nice to know we're not harming the environment.
NPC 19: There's no insulation in here, so the nights are freezing!
NPC 20: Have you faced Fernando yet, child? He';s my son. You'd best be prepared for a tough fight, child.
NPC 21: Our son's skill with pokemon has brought more trainers into this city! He brings pride to our family!
SIGN: Haventree tunnel is still under construction. Detour through Kirant to reach Saharan City.