Quote Originally Posted by ImmunityBow View Post
)

Collosus:

Inside the department store: NPC 5: The ultra ball is excellent for capturing rare pokemon. It's much better than a great ball.
NPC 6: The vending machine drinks are not only delicious, but good for you and your pokemon. Especially the lemonade! It's so... lemony!
NPC 7: They have some pretty good TMs on sale here. I'm gonna beef up my trusty CACKINGE with 'em! (CACKINGE: kigasheee!)
NPC 8: My pokemon have been power-packed ever since I gave them vitamins!
NPC 9: Heh, I lifted these super potions without getting caught! One day I'll be a master criminal!
NPC 10: I tasted a protein vitamin, and I gotta tell ya, those things are horrible!
NPC 11: I'm tired out from all this shopping!
NPC 12: Are they having a sale today?
NPC 13: What kind of a department store is this if you can't buy clothes?

Outside: NPC 14 (some guy in an alley): Psst! Hey, kid! I sell rare items that you won't find anywhere else. They're expensive, but with them you might avoid paying a much higher price in battle! ( This guy could sell hold items like king's rock or one of each element stone, I though he'd be good for the image of the city)
NPC 15: I'm here on a buisness meeting from Portwind City as a representative for the Portwind Shipping Company. I hope Portwind never ends up like this horrible place...
NPC 16: What's that guy doing in that alley? He looks shady...
NPC 17: I'm the police chief of this town. The city government won't provide us with enough funding to do our jobs! We can't keep the streets clean with just two of us!
NPC 18: I'm Deputy Jeff, and I'm the law around here! BZZT! Oops, I tazed myself!
NPC 19 (Guy in jail): I can't believe I got caught by these losers...
NPC 20: This place isn't as bad as everyone says it is. Besides the fact that I have to have my CRAGOYLE out to deter muggers on my way to work, this place is probably like any other big city! (CRAGOYLE: wahwaoor!)
NPC 21: The air here is really polluted...
NPC 22: Ugh, this place is so unclean. Koffing and Grimer have been spawning everywhere. Maybe I'll take a trip to Cetacea Town for some fresh air...
NPC 23: So...*cough*...much...*cough*...pollution...can't. ..*cough cough* breathe...*cough cough cough*...I hate...this *cough* stupid...*cough*...city...
NPC 24: That guy next to me, having a coughing fit? Yeah, that started not long after I traded him my Koffing about a week ago....probably not the best move, huh?
NPC 25: Because the water around here is so polluted, Collossus has to import millions of gallons of Fresh Water a year to give people something healthy to drink around here. Of course, that means the city taxes us citizens that much more to help pay for it.... NPC 26: Hey, I'm Sal Gore, and I've been living here for a few years, trying to teach the people of Colossus about the dangers of global warming. Obviously, it's not working....you don't waste energy, do you? I mean, just think of the poor POLARA!
NPC 27: Me, I love plants with a passion. In fact, I've been trying to start up a garden on the roof of my apartment building ever since I moved here, but the plants keep dying....am I doing something wrong?

More Game Corner:

NPC 10: Don't believe what those responsible people tell you! Gambling is GOOD for you!

NPC ??? (old guy/trade request): A while back, the countryside was flooded with cute little EMBEAR, but now there are hardly any....I miss the good old days. Say, if you had an EMBEAR, might you be willing to trade it to me? I'd trade you my trusty CACNEA for it. (if Yes: ) Why, thank you! You're a good person! I feel the nostalgia flowing through me already.... (if No: ) You can't find one, either? My, my, what is this world coming to....

First Encounter: Hi there! I work at the Pokemart in Sunset Village. A Pokemart has all sorts of items to help you and your pokemon out. Sales have been slow recently, so I've been instructed to hand out free Potions to everyone I see. Here you go! Talk Again: Potions restore 20 HP to a Pokemon and can be used even in battle. They can bring back your Pokemon from the brink of death so make sure you stock up at the Pokemart! )

Collosus:

NPC 28: I'm a city health inspector. The life expectancy here is deplorable...
SIGN: Collosus Apartments: Good living, Collosal rooms!
NPC 29: One day, I'll have a place of my own!
NPC 30: We're living here until we can scrounge up the money to move.
NPC 31: I love watching TV! They have some great programs on these days!
NPC 32: My husband is getting fatter every day...
DOOR: Do Not Disturb.
NPC 33: What, what, is the rent due already? Look, I don't have it yet! Oh, the landlord didn't send you? That's a relief!

Pokemon Center: NPC 34: I'm just gonna deliver the package and get back to Dynamo Gardens straight away.
NPC 35: My pokemon is gasping for air! The pollution is affecting it strangely! (Cirroft: Cullooon...)

Outside: NPC 36: Hack! Cough! This city is cough... not a good place for someone with asthma...

People in factories: NPC 37: We're 100 short on production today! Lets keep it moving, people!
NPC 38: People blame the pollution on us, but this city would be nothing without the factories!
NPC 39: Profits are way up this quarter!
NPC 40: These factories are causing the increase of the grimer population around here!
NPC 41: Whistle while you work!
NPC 42: These boxes are bound for Icthyes city, and those go to Kalypso!
NPC 43: I've been working hard all day! I need a break!
NPC 44: That guy is such a wuss! He takes a break every 20 minutes!
NPC 45: I'm the CEO of this company. I think I'm going to take a vacation in Enchestra next week! If you have any more questions, you can speak to my lawyer! Hmmph!
NPC 46: You know, no studies have been done to see if the pollution from this factory harms the envirionment. This company is free from any liability!
NPC 47: Whew, my shift's almost up!
NPC 48: My shift just started. I've got a full day ahead of me!
Some people in a house: NPC 49: The factory is up and running 24 hours a day. I can't get any shuteye!
NPC 50: I'm going to file a noise complaint, so help me!