uh-ohs

sing us a song, you're the pianoman
    sing us a song, tonight
    well we're all in the mood for a melody
    and you've got us feelin alright

Quote Originally Posted by ImmunityBow View Post
    )

Hikers:

Intro: Ah, good! I have my next bit of action planned out now! Defeat: This was a road too dangerous to traverse... After Battle: No city should be too large for a man to walk out of in a morning. (
    Intro: I'll take the high road and you take the low road... Defeat: I guess my way was the only option there ever was. After Battle: It's better exercise to walk along sloped ground.
    Intro: I've just hit my stride! Come run your team by me! Defeat: Ooh, cramp, ow... After battle: I'm limping, but that's still walking!
    Intro: Bwahaha! This crisp, fresh air makes me feel invincible! Defeat: *Cough, hack, wheeze*... After Battle: I think I'm allergic to something around here... *sniff* ) 18941,

Encounter: Hey, which way is Chartree Forest from here? Defeat: Oh no, that';s not good. Talk Again: I had my map upside down the whole time!

Easter Egg:

My EQUILL is strong, but it's not very very good at dodging. C'mon EQUILL, do a barrel roll!

Trainer: The creator of Pokemon envisioned eco-friendly cities and towns. Just look at this. (After he loses): I lost because I was distracted by Colossus. (Talk to him later): What an abandonment of traditional pokemon concepts. Well, I guess that's a fan game for you.

Trainers:

gambler: hey Sonney*, could I have a few coins**? Loss: I'll take that as a no. After Battle: Gee, I ran out of coins... *Lass if playing as girl)
    Dragon Tamer: You there! Feel thy Dragon-y wrath! Loss: My Dragon-y wrath was not enough for a win! After Battle: My Dragon-y Wrath has never failed me before...Sob

Enchestra City:

SIGN: Enchestra City: A little piece of paradise for everyone.
    NPC 1: Welcome to Enchestra City! Would you like a lei? (In hawaii they give you lays right when you get off the airplane)
    NPC 2: We're here on our honeymoon!
    NPC 3: Oh honey, this place is wonderful!
    NPC 4: Ahh... Lying on the beach is so relaxing...
    NPC 5: My MEOWTH picks up shells from the beach for me! (MEOWTH: meeooow!)
    NPC 6: I forgot to put on sunscreen, and some punk kid wrote on my back with it!
    NPC 7: Hehe... I wrote on that guy's back with sunscreen while he was asleep!
    NPC 8: The beaches here sure are gorgeous! This place is a tropical paradise!

SIGN: STARYU RESORT: Wash away your stress here! -Caldera/Kirant Commerce Association
    NPC 9: Hello sir, welcome to the staryu resort. I'm afraid we have no rooms available at this time, but you could sleep in the broom closet! Haha...
    NPC 10: There's no rooms left?! Oh no, I guess we should have gotten a reservation...
    NPC 11: The room service here is fantastic!
    NPC 12: I'm the maid. I wish I could sleep in these rooms instead of cleaning them...
    HOTEL BOARD: NOTICE: Please to not enter the rooms of other guests without their permission!
    If you want to do what gamefreak does and have people stay in a hotel room after the elite four, this is the place for it.

NPC 13 (Whitney from Johto): Say, do you happen to be a pokemon trainer? I run a pokemon gym in another reigion. I came here to see new places because I got a bit bored. There's no place like this anywhere near where I live!
    SIGN: Seaside Jewelers: Kirant's number-one jewelry establishment! -Caldera/Kirant Commerce Association
    NPC 14: This jewelry store has all sorts of fasonable items on display, though I don't know why you'd be in here...
    NPC 15: My wife just spent a fortune on a shell necklace...
    NPC 16: Hey there, kid! This is a jewelry store, however, I do have one thing that might be useful for you. It's called a shell bell. It's an item that restores your pokemon's HP when it hits the enemy! It&#'s yours for 8000! {y,n} y: All right, here you go! n: No? well it'll be here waiting for you if you change your mind!
    NPC 17: The cafe here is nice, but most people go over to Icthyes and eat at the Orange Treeko.
    SIGN: Enchestra Cafe -Caldera/Kirant Commerce Association
    NPC 18: Welcome, our special tonight is fresh Icthyes Goldrake sauteed in our award-winning spices on top of angel hair pasta.
    NPC 19: Waiter, can I get another drink?
    NPC 20: I wonder what the dessert is today?
    NPC 21: The owner of this place also owns the Orange Treeko in Icthyes.
    NPC 22: Mommy, can I get an ice cream? Please?
    NPC 23: Oh... all right, but make it quick!
    NPC 24: Want some ice cream? We've got 15 different flavors, y'know!
    NPC 25: Unlike most people, we actually live here.
    NPC 26: I wish the tourists would be quieter. They sometimes keep me up at night!
    NPC 27: Work was a killer last week! I'm here to cut loose!
    NPC 28: I think I'm going to visit the art museum. It's rumored that they have a special gem on exhibit as well.
    NPC 29: Hello there, welcome to the Enchestra Art Museum. Feel Free to examine the works of art we have on display, as well as the Turquiose Gem on the top floor.
    NPC 30: I've brought my son along to see the works of art.
    NPC 31: This is so boring... I wish we were at an arcade instead...
    NPC 32: This painting has a deep meaning... If only I knew what it was...
    NPC 33: Wow, that is one big gemstone.
    NPC 34: It's so sparkly... I can tell it's something special!
    Last edited by Mediocrity_Incarnate; 12-28-09 at 08:53 PM.