+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Shiny Topazmon

Hybrid View

too many different colors -.-

Spidream line is giving me even worse fits (Arachmare has SIX yellow and greens, which means I'll have to either add in new shades to the colors I'm changing them to, or remove some shades to simplify it); there's just something about the Bug-types in this Dex....I'll get back to this in a bit, once I decide where I'm gonna go with Arachmare.
    "A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
    ― Douglas Adams

"Do you wanna come with me? 'Cause if you do, then I should warn you - you're gonna see all sorts of things. Ghosts from the past. Aliens from the future. The day the Earth died in a ball of flame. It won't be quiet, it won't be safe, and it won't be calm. But I'll tell you what it will be: The trip of a lifetime!" - The Doctor

Thats what she said

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn View Post
    POKEMON TOPAZ SHINY POKEMON VOTING THREADS ARE NOW FINISHED.
    That was the last of the batch, so after those complete voting, I'll put them in with the others, and this will be done!
    DO U LIKE WATER????? then u like 75% of me.

Water type is the god of all. Johto will always be the best region ever (though topaz's Caldera & Kirant will be 2nd)

+ Reply to Thread