Thread: Shiny Topazmon

Threaded View

Thats what she said

Round Final (25) part 2
    ...Only cause I could shove everything into the actual final.

( <oringinal)
    ...and finally KURANPU!
    now someone said mewlover should create one with his winning unicrown's colors...I am for that. I think that will be the best of all....that being said...I'M BRINGING "IT". this is my final shiny...so even though I am sure I lost on him, I am throwin 4 out there...possibly more...I kinda want Kuranpu's poll to have a perfect 10.

so that is it then...I might make some more of whatever...but right now, I'm just gonna look around for "my next job"...(Hopes to get into the move animations!!!!!
    For all who dont wanna look through this entire thread to find mine, here is the album...they are a slight bit jumbled, but they are still easy to find.
    http://s222.photobucket.com/albums/d...az%20Shinymon/ *Mewlover...when you make more polls, I suggest you use my album instead of searchin. It might take a minute or 2 to find whatever, but everything is there and it will save time.
    Now I asked this earlier, and RP, IB, and Zero said most of the comments will happen during the polls. That being said, I've noticed it's starting to happen again...so I ask...PLEASE COMMENT ON MY STUFF. I wanna know if something is "kick ass" *looks at Typhidna* or if something needs some changes. I got "win" in my eyes, and I've been preparing. I looked at each of my shiny sprites again, just to make sure I didn't forget something. That being said, I'm not too strong with just my opinion, so let me hear what you think.
    Yet again I say, good luck XTS, I'll be here alot to comment on your stuff. Make em good. ( I sound like I'm leaving forever, lolz)
    Last edited by Quinn; 05-02-10 at 09:45 PM.
    DO U LIKE WATER????? then u like 75% of me.

Water type is the god of all. Johto will always be the best region ever (though topaz's Caldera & Kirant will be 2nd)