Closed Thread

Thread: STT's music

Hybrid View

Administrator

You're right about Dynamo and Portwind. It fits. Definitely exuberant enough.

Battle! Unknown: What is this based off of? It sounds like a battle with Missingno. or some kind of Rocket Admin, I guess.

Elite Four V2: There are some scratchy noises. Is it my headphones or the song itself? I like Irot's version better, but the gem in your version is from 40-50 seconds, which quite possibly surpasses Irot's, and I'm not a huge fan of 1:02-1:12 for both versions. An arrangement that I'll probably need more contemplating on, but if you could possibly attempt this one again I think you might be onto something.

The other themes you recently mentioned I can't seem to find. Where are they?

Still No MIDI Keyboard

Both Unknowns are Giratina remixes. :P

Probably your headphones, as my earbuds convey the sound fine. But yeah, I could redo it with a clearer sound.

Look for themes without version numbers (Battles), with version number 2 (Olivine), and version number three (Triad and Frost) in their respective folders. Triad is in the minigame themes folder.

Closed Thread