I thought about brushing up MewLoverEX and my collab male sprite to look less plain, but thought it would be better just to get something more original done. So here's two versions of X-Antibody's one, do what you will with them.

The main things I did were:
- palette swap him so he wasn't so hard to see, increasing contrast. I tried using yellow and green but it didn't work out, this is the best I could find but we've got lots of recolourers around here so feel free to continue to mess around with his colours.
- clean him up in general, reducing the number of unnecessary black pixels, reducing the number of shades
- change his hat since I didn't find it was working, you need to be either really pro or working with a bigger sprite to implement that style of hat in a satisfactory fashion, and the thought of a young man setting off to take the world in a bowler hat made me smile.
- shortened his hair and made it less like how I imagine Vincent's would look in a Rocket uniform
- turned the kerchief into a small scarf, since the kerchief was getting out of place and looked like an offside collar overtop the backpack straps when I lightened up the shirt
- changed the hand, which looks a lot better at 100% than at 200% (which the game is going to be played at ): ).