+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Reality TV shows you'd apply for.

Back Again!

Default Reality TV shows you'd apply for.

When I am old enough (I have be 21 ._.) I want to be on Survivor, and Big Brother. Maybe Amazing Race if my girlfriend wants to, although I am bad with directions.

SO! What would you guys apply for / have you applied for? I would go on biggest loser...but I am a normal weight :/

Off the top of my head....Amazing Race, Jeopardy, Who Wants to Be a Millionaire. In that order....oh, and Wipeout. Everyone would get to watch me fall horribly and painfully, and laugh. No biggie.
    "A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
    ― Douglas Adams

"Do you wanna come with me? 'Cause if you do, then I should warn you - you're gonna see all sorts of things. Ghosts from the past. Aliens from the future. The day the Earth died in a ball of flame. It won't be quiet, it won't be safe, and it won't be calm. But I'll tell you what it will be: The trip of a lifetime!" - The Doctor

Minute to win it. that would be my show

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by XTS View Post
    Jeopardy, Who Wants to Be a Millionaire
    Those aren't reality shows.

Quote Originally Posted by zeroality View Post
    Those aren't reality shows.
    That's beside the point.
    "A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
    ― Douglas Adams

"Do you wanna come with me? 'Cause if you do, then I should warn you - you're gonna see all sorts of things. Ghosts from the past. Aliens from the future. The day the Earth died in a ball of flame. It won't be quiet, it won't be safe, and it won't be calm. But I'll tell you what it will be: The trip of a lifetime!" - The Doctor

SURVIVOR!!! SURVIVORSURVIVORSURVIVOR!
    me and two friends have already decided wed all apply when we are all old enough.
    we KNOW wed do better than the people that are playing the show now*coughheroescough*... >_> idiots

+ Reply to Thread