Quote Originally Posted by Virus View Post
Tyranitar's GSC generation not RSE but other wise they all look awesome!!!
When I was referring to him as an RSE Pokemon, I meant part of the 386 in the national dex but I guess I should reword that.

Quote Originally Posted by ImmunityBow View Post
Tyranitar isn't appearing in Topaz, though it's an excellent concept all the same! (Also Jirachi is an RSE Pokemon appearing in Topaz)
I thought we were releasing all the original 386 Pokemon eventually, via patch? And you're right, Jirachi needs to be moved but I'll wait on confirmation from you about Tyranitar. (Edit: Nevermind, saw your post.)

Quote Originally Posted by HavocWraith View Post
Oh, ok, thanks!

So what do you guys think of Echiose?
I think both versions look good, I'm gonna keep the old one up and add the new. As for shadows, yours aren't hard to crop around or edit out so you can leave them in if you want.

Backgrounds are problematic to work around if I wanted to use the art somewhere on the site, so if you could make two versions of any art you do with backgrounds: one with and one without. The backgrounded one will be the one that appears on the concept art page and the one without the background will be for my own editing purposes. Hope that's not too much trouble.