+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Suggestions

Hybrid View

Thats what she said

thanx neon even sophmores get discouraged sometimes. Not much but sometimes, like today. (I'm gonna vent for a sec) in our video productions, me and havoc know a kid there. He's in my production group and he is a decent person, though he doesn't "hold" back." He doesn't give constructive critisim, but more of the just rude stuff. Like I made an animated logo (took 5 hrs to make) and he said, "It SUCKS, I HATE IT! YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO MAKE LOGO'S. I would have been happy if he said something like "I think you could change this and this and this, I like this and this, this should be taken off, add this", but no, he had to go all out. I told him to log on a computer and make one, and he wouldn't. He didn't know how, though he could talk trash on my work. I'm not pissed off at him himself, but more as what he said throughout the year to me, Havoc and some other kids in the class. He isn't bad though, he just needs to know when to shut his big mouth.

I haven't disected the region map, so I dont know how many beaches there are, but a sunny beach and a normal beach would be cool, and in some cases a rainy beach could be kinda cool once in a great blue moon. The eye of sand could use some heat wave days. I'm just tryin to brainstorm. I'm gonna post my sprite up in a sec.
    Heres the sprite...so far.
    Last edited by Quinn; 05-21-10 at 03:02 AM. Reason: for the sprite
    DO U LIKE WATER????? then u like 75% of me.

Water type is the god of all. Johto will always be the best region ever (though topaz's Caldera & Kirant will be 2nd)

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn View Post
    thanx neon even sophmores get discouraged sometimes. Not much but sometimes, like today. (I'm gonna vent for a sec) in our video productions, me and havoc know a kid there. He's in my production group and he is a decent person, though he doesn't "hold" back." He doesn't give constructive critisim, but more of the just rude stuff. Like I made an animated logo (took 5 hrs to make) and he said, "It SUCKS, I HATE IT! YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO MAKE LOGO'S. I would have been happy if he said something like "I think you could change this and this and this, I like this and this, this should be taken off, add this", but no, he had to go all out. I told him to log on a computer and make one, and he wouldn't. He didn't know how, though he could talk trash on my work. I'm not pissed off at him himself, but more as what he said throughout the year to me, Havoc and some other kids in the class. He isn't bad though, he just needs to know when to shut his big mouth.
    I've had my fair share of run ins with him. I totally agree.

and for the sprite, not bad

+ Reply to Thread