+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Suggestions

Hybrid View

Thats what she said

lolz. I'm on RP's side. We need to keep our minds with our current game 1st. Thats at least a year in the future. I do have a couple suggestions though.
    1st. Sounds. In HGSS there was the sounds off rusling through grass and water. Grass, I could care less about, but water....yesssss! When you on the edge and you can hear the waves....yah. That would be an awesome feature.

2nd. Keep the amount of water as is. I heard its being considered that we might get rid of some water. DONT! Look at the Hoenn region. Half of that region IS water. Keep the water please. For this fish, let the water stay.

3rd. I dont know if its possible yet, but grass on mountains. That might seem kinda stupid, but some of those mountain routes, are mostly mountains. there isn't much room for grass, so have a bit on the mountains. (I can't remember if that is in the real games or not).
    Thats all now.
    DO U LIKE WATER????? then u like 75% of me.

Water type is the god of all. Johto will always be the best region ever (though topaz's Caldera & Kirant will be 2nd)

Secret Agent

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn View Post
    1st. Sounds. In HGSS there was the sounds off rusling through grass and water. Grass, I could care less about, but water....yesssss! When you on the edge and you can hear the waves....yah. That would be an awesome feature.
    That would be awesome.

2nd. Keep the amount of water as is. I heard its being considered that we might get rid of some water. DONT! Look at the Hoenn region. Half of that region IS water. Keep the water please. For this fish, let the water stay.
    I agree, but if I remember correctly there are not alot of Topaz water pokemon.

3rd. I dont know if its possible yet, but grass on mountains. That might seem kinda stupid, but some of those mountain routes, are mostly mountains. there isn't much room for grass, so have a bit on the mountains. (I can't remember if that is in the real games or not).
    Thats all now.
    There are patches of grass on mountains in some games. I don't see why that would not be sensible.

+ Reply to Thread