Yet again, all for the new map. Also, I'm definetly willing to redo route 218 when the time is right, if BTG doesn't wanna.

AWESOMENESS, we are gonna be the "final challenge"! *maybe dragon tamer quinn, or drummer quinn*

About waters edge, that seems like a yes right? I was also thinking, for fountains, like in my roothaven, which is made (excluding the HUGE-ASS tree) have a quiet water sound, like the soothing pond stuff you hear on your mothers CD's :P. Same with ponds themselves...but still, most important, the oceans...which sound like they are a yes.

I was reading the older walkerthrough, and I read about an "encyclopedia in the library that talks about how Topaz was created. AWESOME! IT COULD BE LIKE THE TOTAL BRAGGING AREA!!! have a basic thing on how we are creating the game, and then have a look up on names. You enter 1st letter, say Q for quinn, or Z for Zero, and it comes up with a list of all of the people here that have a name with that. You scroll down, find whoever's name, and it says what all they did for topaz. Like me for example, Quinn: Created about 300 shiny pokemon sprites, ___ won the polls. Created the title screen. Created Mirror B, youngster, Saint Nick, Drummer, Possessed one (etc...). Created ___ battle animations. Created ____ map designs. And for all the leaders, like Neon and IB, says they were the leader for ___ years. yet again, TOTAL BRAGGING AREA! It would be perfect when I put this on my resuma (yes, since I wanna go into game design as well as woodworking, saying I helped create a game, and show proof is sure to get me somewhere ).