Quote Originally Posted by PikangX View Post
I need to be blunt here, mefan: you've really not done much at all, and what you have done has been rather lackluster

Sure, you may be putting 110% into your efforts (and that's good), but if you expect to obtain contributor status just from a few sprites, you're expecting far too much. Plus, I have honestly seen much better sprites than yours; you seem best at recolors and splices which we're not looking for. That's not to say that they're bad sprites, but they likely won't find a place in the actual game.

I am honestly not meaning any offence by this. I think, however, that you're being too hasty with your ambitions right now.
True but my splices are more of alt uses somewhat the style of twoohfive205, but where i suck at is lighting. I'm jot trying to say i want to come in here and get contributer, but it would be useful to know some of this information so that i don't make mistakes over what i'm doing. I do agree with you on the being hasty with my ambitions, but i feel the need to know acess to some of the information ungiven to me. I try to put as much effort into helping as i can and i guessw i found out about this place a little to late. Thank-you?