I just noticed this thread. Oh well..

So today in school, we had a surprisingly easy Religious Studies (or whatever you call it) exam. I thought I'd fail because I hadn't studied well, and I felt a bit depressed afterwards. Then, during the break, the 4 guys in my group (we study and do projects together) suddenly went all "u hav 2 organyz awr english project urself durp". Considering I still have a lot of stuff left to do, and exams to worry about, it really made me feel like I was under extreme pressure. So when I got home, I just slept and woke up at 8 p.m.. I've been working on just about everything I had left: Biology and English projects, 20 or so pages of the former's activity book to be done and the religion report which I hadn't even started on yet.

I feel much better now though, because: 1) I watched a single video on Youtube. It made me laugh so much that it was quite painful. 2) I had a chance to lay down on my brother's new huge-ass bed. (He's getting married soon). 3) I called the religion teacher today: He told me I got a full mark on the exam, and he suggested that I write a report about "laughing in Islam". Totally made my day!