+ Reply to Thread

Thread: No Topic thread (please respond to the previous post when posting)

Hybrid View

Administrator

That sucks rp. :\ I never found the Olympics interesting at all, except for basketball.

My nephew gave me the cutest valentine's card ever. It's on plain paper and he told my sister exactly what to write. It says:

Happy Valentines to you Uncle JJ. Thanks for piggy back rides. Thanks for my christmas stuff. Will you share something with me? Love, Diesel

Then on the inside it says:

Diesel really wanted Mommy to draw Venom, Sandman, and Spiderman's girlfriend, but she doesn't know how so I asked her to make you a nice snake. (it has a smile on it, so its a nice snake)

How cute is that?

Quote Originally Posted by zeroality View Post
    That sucks rp. :\ I never found the Olympics interesting at all, except for basketball.

My nephew gave me the cutest valentine's card ever. It's on plain paper and he told my sister exactly what to write. It says:

Happy Valentines to you Uncle JJ. Thanks for piggy back rides. Thanks for my christmas stuff. Will you share something with me? Love, Diesel

Then on the inside it says:

Diesel really wanted Mommy to draw Venom, Sandman, and Spiderman's girlfriend, but she doesn't know how so I asked her to make you a nice snake. (it has a smile on it, so its a nice snake)

How cute is that?
    you neve liked the olymipcs? over the past two years, ive found them amazing. i dont know what it is, but im glued to the TV whenever they are on!
    and thats a pretty amazing card hahah nice snake

and im a little irritated that sugar was first voted out of survivor Heroes vs. Villains.... i dont expect any of you guys to watch that show(although you MAY), but ive watched every episode for the past 20 years. im kindof a survivor addict!

+ Reply to Thread