+ Reply to Thread

Thread: No Topic thread (please respond to the previous post when posting)

Hybrid View

Administrator

Nice, I used to own a laptop. Gave me a great 4 years of service.

Well, apparently my hardware woes continue. I wake up this morning and try to bring my monitor off sleep mode and it doesn't come on. I try unplugging it, disconnecting it, etc - nothing worked. Had to grab my mom's CRT and am using it till tomorrow when we can get a new monitor. >_> RIP my first LCD monitor - you gave me 3 years of loyal service. You will be missed.

I'm about to go check prices on LCDs, hopefully I can get one cheap enough - if not, I'm going to have to go with a CRT for the time being. >:(

I'm just glad it wasn't the video card like I originally feared. That would have meant buying a new computer.

There goes that LCD monitor of yours, oh well. Of course, I'm basically addicted to the Internet so I couldn't live without it XD. Snow and ice decided to stay so I'm stuck inside (Ugghh.. I want to learn more Spanish, we're four days behind as it is... Curse you Warren) and now I have extra homework because my biology teacher said to do chapter 3 and said if we had monday off to do chapters 4,5, and 6 too.. In the workbook that is, but still.... (We're supposedly the smartest people who are taking biology this semester so she expects a lot...) *Sighs*

+ Reply to Thread