Yes. New thread, new mission.

52 Pokemon are without back sprites. My project for this summer is to take as big a bite out of that number as I can. I won't have a lot of time this summer as I would like since I'll be working (potentially full-time :S) so all of this will have to get done on... Sunday.

My goal is to produce 30 sprites. Not necessarily official ones, but ones that are good enough to be placeholders or works in progress that will only require a few edits (that others can do hopefully) to become acceptable as official. I can't be specific with which 30, since I'm probably going to do whatever I feel like doing on that particular day.

Criticism and comments are appreciated as always, but I can't promise that I'll be working too much on the sprites I've posted so that I can focus on creation, which is harder for me then the edits. I must ask that other people refrain from posting their own sprites in this topic. I've been lax with it in the past, but this is MY project, so I'd like if it stays just my work. ^.^

To get myself started, here are 5:

5/30 (reduced to 1/6 of the way there. This might be too easy.)