+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Summer Project: 30 Back Sprites

Hybrid View

Vicious cycle

Kondria: Not particularly fond of the way you did the scales on its head. They should be larger and pointing backwards, forming a sort of crest. I was sort of imagining Weavile as a reference:

Mallarge: This looks good.

Serberine: This is fine for the most part, but I feel some of the outline is too jagged. Also, it'd be nice to show one of them baring its teeth, if that's not too much to ask for...

Caribrisk: Snout doesn't have the right shape, it should be longer and less pointy. Antlers are too small compared to its head, and lack depth (the right antler should be larger because it's closer).

Mirust: I like it! Body (the metal part below its head) should be less tapered and a bit longer.

Ferrian: Love what you did with the shield. However, right now it looks like the shield is stuck to its body, so it needs to be further "out" if you get what I'm saying. The arm with the lance is at a weird angle, you should probably try lowering it a bit.

Leoracle: This is...probably my least favorite of yours so far. All of the red crystal parts should be made larger. The mane looks like a bunch of chili peppers. It just doesn't give off that majestic feel that the front sprite does.

"We nicknamed her Bean"

19/30

I very much fear that I won't finish. 11 in the next 30 days while working full time... I hope that I can somehow pull it together.

+ Reply to Thread