+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Move Animations

Hybrid View

"We nicknamed her Bean"

Okay.

Is this even going to be a realistic option? I know that this a was a really cool idea and it seems pretty legitimately necessary, but all of these issues are making me think it may not be worth the effort. According to rp (IIRC, it may have been somebody else) most other fan games don't have move animations at all, so this was just an extra thing that would make ours a cut above the rest.
    I'm not suggesting that we completely give up on the idea, but it seems to be causing a lot more frustration and trouble at this moment in time. I'm going to suggest we leave out the move animations for the demo (at the very least), since progress on this is going... slowly. Perhaps after we release the demo, someone will come along who has experience with this (or similar) software that will be able to do this sort of thing easily.

Spriter and Gym designer

I wouldn't say we should go that far. I think we should ask... whoever made this editor, and ask them how to make the offending/defending Pokemon move. That's the only frustration that we've had, I think (except for Quinn's problem, which may not actually be a problem, just something he forgot to do).

+ Reply to Thread