The Whismur won't do anything! You can't make it move, you can't change it to another "pattern", as the editor calls it, you can't change opacity, angle, or anything! Well, yes you can, but it doesn't do anything to the actual animation. You can't even delete it! I was thinking that maybe if you get rid of it, whether it be through deleting, making it transparent, or changing it to a pattern that's actually nothing, and then making another object and changing its pattern to negative one, which makes it Whismur, and then move that around (considering it moves more), but I can't find a way to make the existing Whismur transparent or delete it or anything like that! It's very strange, considering I was able to change it's pattern in a different animation, when I was trying to make Ambush (the first turn, where he hides) because for some reason I found it weird that Whismur is two pixels into the bottom part (where it says "What will WHISMUR do?"), and I changed the pattern of the original Whismur to do so because I couldn't move the Whismur. This editor confuses me! Sorry for the large amount of words that may or may not be understandable :P