+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pokemon Topaz's Shiny Pokemon

Hybrid View

Thats what she said

I can't be for long *lord help me...hahaha* but I still have EVERY shiny I made. Computer and photobucket. *along with a start of one for that Kracklaw, cause I wanna see if I can snag that * I remember the dark one, and a yellow one with blue, maybe even slight purple icy fuzz/icicles. It might be just cause I made it, but I dont see an issue with it. Ha. Along that I kinda thought of how polar bears are actually black skinned or something, and the light on their fur makes em look white.
    DO U LIKE WATER????? then u like 75% of me.

Water type is the god of all. Johto will always be the best region ever (though topaz's Caldera & Kirant will be 2nd)

Spriter and Gym designer

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn View Post
    Along that I kinda thought of how polar bears are actually black skinned or something, and the light on their fur makes em look white.
    That's true, I remember learning that in school. If you want to do that though, you should make it even darker (I would suggest comparing normal Mirrust/Ferrian to shiny Mirrust/Ferrian as an example). If you want, I could send you my shiny sprites (you would have to PM me with your email address). Or do you just want to have made every shiny Pokemon in the Caldera/Kirant regions?

+ Reply to Thread